What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You wear a onesie!
Im trying to imagine an 8 foot dude in a Ducky pattern onesie but it keeps switching to a Sasquatch in long johns in my mind for some reason.
stone-cold what.gif
 
You wear a onesie!
Im trying to imagine an 8 foot dude in a Ducky pattern onesie but it keeps switching to a Sasquatch in long johns in my mind for some reason.
dazed point laugh.gif
 
New camera time, I just need a better quality, more optioned camera.
Most of the pictures you post are already jaw dropping. You have a knack for being in the right spot at the right moment.
 
Most of the pictures you post are already jaw dropping. You have a knack for being in the right spot at the right moment.
Thank you ! My Grandmother and Dad were professional photographers so I started young. I was glad when the digital cameras got good !! I always have a camera with me and look for opportunities.
 
You wear a onesie!
Im trying to imagine an 8 foot dude in a Ducky pattern onesie but it keeps switching to a Sasquatch in long johns in my mind for some reason.

viking pajamys new.webp
 
Thank you ! My Grandmother and Dad were professional photographers so I started young. I was glad when the digital cameras got good !! I always have a camera with me and look for opportunities.
I remember the first ones and man were they fiddly. When I worked in a detector shop the boss got one as soon as he could and we took pictures of all the nuggets that customers found and put them up on one of the walls in the shop. What a pain it was to use. You had to physically measure the distance between the lens and the nugget then dial that in along with doing a number of other things. What a pain, but its all there was at that time. The wall was covered in shots of nuggets, nothing under 2 ounces made the wall. Some were up to 200oz. We had a couple of hundred pictures I reckon. People would bring them in to us to get them photographed for the wall and a copy for themselves. I used to hate using that camera though and thank goodness better ones came along later.
 
Neighbor across the road wears a snuggly, kind of onesie without the bottom. Has a hood, long sleeves and comes down past your backside and patterns like a kids onesie. I think his has birds on it. It just makes me laugh when Iv seen him wearing it in the morning then later he's in leathers taking off on his Harley. 😄
 
Good morning and happy Friday!

First frost is looking likely tonight, so I picked the last of the squash, pumpkins, and jalapeño peppers. For the garden being such a failure this year, those did great! The funny thing is, I didn't expect them to do well because I planted them in a thick layer of oak leaf mulch. Others have told me that plants don't like that, but these seemed to. There were about four dozen jalapeños not shown because they've already been turned into jalapeño poppers in the freezer. Some (but not all) of the ones in the second photo have been posted before.

IMG_4342.webp
IMG_4343.webp
 
Neighbor across the road wears a snuggly, kind of onesie without the bottom. Has a hood, long sleeves and comes down past your backside and patterns like a kids onesie. I think his has birds on it. It just makes me laugh when Iv seen him wearing it in the morning then later he's in leathers taking off on his Harley. 😄
Gross
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom