What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Greetings all. I've been out of town for a while. Back now. Just a short getaway. Cloudy and cool today in northeastern Oregon. HAPPY HALOWEEN!
 
In high school we played this song, when I say we I mean me on guitar and my friend Tim on drums...that's it ! Our music teacher... we were in band.... said I was one hell of a guitar player and had potential !! I attended GIT in 1983 but never really did anything with everything I learned, I think me in a touring rock band would have had consequences !

 
In high school we played this song, when I say we I mean me on guitar and my friend Tim on drums...that's it ! Our music teacher... we were in band.... said I was one hell of a guitar player and had potential !! I attended GIT in 1983 but never really did anything with everything I learned, I think me in a touring rock band would have had consequences !


For all the glitz most of them live s@#t lives and have the overall intelligence of a fly.
You got married, good career in building, have family and stability. You chose the better path.
 
Good afternoon Canadians, east coasters, Midwesterners, Floridans, lady from over the pond, and Aussie !! I think I'm the only random chatter from the PNW.
Hope you realize that we have time zones up here also, Pacific like you know just in case you didn't know that for the west coast. :hello:
 
Hope you realize that we have time zones up here also, Pacific like you know just in case you didn't know that for the west coast. :hello:
I said Canadians so.... that's all the recognition you get !! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: ???:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:
 
Got the new computer up and running, all the files transferred. Darn everything looks big now as I have been looking at a phone for the past few years.
LG Ultrafine 31.5" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 4ms GTG VA LED
Apple Mac mini 512 GB Apple M4 10-core CPU/10-Core GPU/24GB Ram
Apple Magic keyboard with touch ID/Apple Magic Mouse
 
New space saving dryer vent, as the new dryer has more capacity.

dryer vent long.webp


A no shit moment..... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

dryer no shit.webp
 
Got the new computer up and running, all the files transferred. Darn everything looks big now as I have been looking at a phone for the past few years.
You could try this until you get used to it.
man-binoculars-confused-results-12134777-2099888627.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom