Good morning everyone
Got the cucumbers pickle now just need to wait 2 weeksView attachment 2231932View attachment 2231933
Well..... If your dogs could tell time... just imagine !!!!I haven't either.
The dogs don't seem to care.






Did you have to boil them before soaking?Good morning everyone
Got the cucumbers pickle now just need to wait 2 weeksView attachment 2231932View attachment 2231933
85 joules !!!!
Not quite! I'm from northeastern Oregon! Last I checked, I am still in the PNW!Good afternoon Canadians, east coasters, Midwesterners, Floridans, lady from over the pond, and Aussie !! I think I'm the only random chatter from the PNW.
I need to just say.... Afternoon everybody !!!Not quite! I'm from northeastern Oregon! Last I checked, I am still in the PNW!
Good afternoon... I think. I'm still confused today. I am every time we change the clocks. Let's end it one way or the other...PLEASE!
My condolences.... sorry to hear.My big cat Murray passed away last night. He had been battling a cancer for awhile. We kept him comfortable and he mostly laid around and slept. He was a great cat and we will miss him. My other kitty Mr. Noodle seems lost without his buddy.
View attachment 2231829View attachment 2231830View attachment 2231831View attachment 2231832
Have a good one and good luck.Good morning.
All packed up and ready to head south today 🌞
We changed ours forward just recently. I hate it too. Loved it when we lived in Queensland and there's no daylight savings. Having it light until 9.30pm which it will get to I loathe.Not quite! I'm from northeastern Oregon! Last I checked, I am still in the PNW!
Good afternoon... I think. I'm still confused today. I am every time we change the clocks. Let's end it one way or the other...PLEASE!
Berry scooper.Any idea what this is, or what it was used for?
View attachment 2232023
Looks like it's made out of copper.
It'd be a watchdog.Well..... If your dogs could tell time... just imagine !!!!![]()