What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Didn't find anything worth posting today, but an interesting place and a quiet and beautiful day to spend my birthday.
There were literally hundreds of rock lined tent perimeters that were still just as they left them over 80 years ago!
If you look this place up on google maps, the stars are where the circular roads were. Obviously where the command tents were.

View attachment 2232547View attachment 2232548View attachment 2232549View attachment 2232550View attachment 2232551View attachment 2232552View attachment 2232553View attachment 2232554View attachment 2232555
Very cool
 
Good morning and happy Friday everyone

Mornin Evan!

1762545884186.webp
 
I can tell the weather by the temperature of a bottle of Rum.

I cannot tell how cold it is outside after drinking said bottle of Rum though.
OK..... When's the last time you drank a bottle of rum ? :dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7::laughing7:

dazed point laugh.gif
 
Good morning and happy Friday to everyone. I've been building a small deck on my daughter's house & should finish it today. I'm not the world's best carpenter but it's turning out pretty good.
I'd help you but.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom