What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Never seen such a colorful specimen! Look at those leaves!
He likes growing specialty strains and hybrids... I'm learning !! He is a horticulturist, at least that's what he studied in college in Humboldt !
 
The day is shot, no painting, got ready for tomorrow's pickup. Visited buddy and brought him the wound care package, had a catch up yak.
Made the ketchup 5.25 pints.
View attachment 2233474
Nice !! Canadian Ketchup/catsup higher ABV ? :laughing7:
 
Well I have a friend that is a legal grower, I'm kinda partners in the business, so..... Easy to get !!

View attachment 2233475


View attachment 2233476
Yeah purple seems the rage these days. They do look nice with that tinge.
Some crazy hybrids getting around these days. Wanna feel high n trippy try this one with THCV, wanna couch lock have a go at mr Gorilla glue 😄
 
Me and the Mrs stopped for fuel, and I mentioned that a guy we know was there.
(Mrs hooked the 74 yr old up with a 45 yr old gal) they're both smiling.
Anyhow I'm pumping fuel, he said I was over at my friend's place picking. Do want a tub full
I didn't have to ask as I could smell it in the closed Rubbermaid containers.
He opened one, showing off the buds.
No thanks 🤣
Just a few days before that another guy I know dropped over to buddies place.
I could smell his truck 200 ft away.
Check this out, he took a bud branch out of the back. I smelled it, 4 hrs later it was still on my clothes. (Didn't touch it)
That was some ripe bud.
 
Yeah purple seems the rage these days. They do look nice with that tinge.
Some crazy hybrids getting around these days. Wanna feel high n trippy try this one with THCV, wanna couch lock have a go at mr Gorilla glue 😄
Now days 'cause I'm old I don't even smoke everyday.
 
Yeah purple seems the rage these days. They do look nice with that tinge.
Some crazy hybrids getting around these days. Wanna feel high n trippy try this one with THCV, wanna couch lock have a go at mr Gorilla glue 😄
I know for a fact that if today's drugs were around 45 yrs ago-I certainly wouldn't be around today.
Not that there wasn't things that could kill ya, it wasn't mixed/laced with things that killed.

That being said I got a batch of stuff and it been cut with baby laxatives. Now that was a shitty trip 😒 🤣
 
Now days 'cause I'm old I don't even smoke everyday.
Yeah I can't because of our roadside tests. It can pick it up from having it three to four days ago. Living where we do that would be a disaster losing the licence. Now n then if a friend comes ill try some but then don't drive for four days after it. Its a crap rule because you feel fine the next day unlike a raging hangover which impairs you worse than when your actually bent. But you can drive with a mad hangover as long as you blood alcohol level is under .05
There's no set limit for THC in the tests, just a smidge and kiss your license goodbye for at least 6 months.
I wish I could have it for the pain issues I have but alas no.
You can get it legal with a Drs script if you can find one that will give you one but its ridiculously expensive meaning poor people could never afford it, and again you can't drive whilst its anyway at all in your system.
But hey, all good say the govt to drive with grog in you and opioids 👍
Have a few beers and get behind the wheel, sweet.
Dopey from the opioids you just took get behind the wheel, sweet.
Have some herbal painkiller days ago, get behind the wheel 100% sober in mind, your banned from driving for 6 months to a year.
Dimwit pen pusher govt dweebs.
 
Query to the richer pirates.
Any if you had Wagyu beef
The Aussie version is still a rad rich.
I'LL HAVE A 16 OZ JAPANESE 🤣

Screenshot_20251114_190629_Chrome.webp
 
I know for a fact that if today's drugs were around 45 yrs ago-I certainly wouldn't be around today.
Not that there wasn't things that could kill ya, it wasn't mixed/laced with things that killed.

That being said I got a batch of stuff and it been cut with baby laxatives. Now that was a shitty trip 😒 🤣
Some of the new designer stuff is just pure evil. Im 100% the death penalty or life with no parole for the dogs that make that zombie crap. My wifes niece is destroyed from meth, she still uses it and has burnt through her entire $200,000 inheritance.
She was really pretty too, not now, thats a distant memory.
Girl I knew from my 30s, definitely in the top 3 most beautiful females iv ever seen, got onto meth and she is now unrecognisable. Last friend I saw that had seen her in recent years said she looks like a monster now.
Evil stuff. Kill the makers of it.
 
Query to the richer pirates.
Any if you had Wagyu beef
The Aussie version is still a rad rich.
I'LL HAVE A 16 OZ JAPANESE 🤣

View attachment 2233482
It is spendy !! I was bidding a job close to his ranch and was bribed by his neighbor... after a rib eye lunch !! So I took the job I also got a great fishing spot from his property on the Rogue river ! (famous)

Great meat ! There is a ranch 25 miles up the coast !
There is a lot of info... prices... their story etc on their web site, couple cups of coffee recommended whilst you research !!


 
Last edited:
Yeah I can't because of our roadside tests. It can pick it up from having it three to four days ago. Living where we do that would be a disaster losing the licence. Now n then if a friend comes ill try some but then don't drive for four days after it. Its a crap rule because you feel fine the next day unlike a raging hangover which impairs you worse than when your actually bent. But you can drive with a mad hangover as long as you blood alcohol level is under .05
There's no set limit for THC in the tests, just a smidge and kiss your license goodbye for at least 6 months.
I wish I could have it for the pain issues I have but alas no.
You can get it legal with a Drs script if you can find one that will give you one but its ridiculously expensive meaning poor people could never afford it, and again you can't drive whilst its anyway at all in your system.
But hey, all good say the govt to drive with grog in you and opioids 👍
Have a few beers and get behind the wheel, sweet.
Dopey from the opioids you just took get behind the wheel, sweet.
Have some herbal painkiller days ago, get behind the wheel 100% sober in mind, your banned from driving for 6 months to a year.
Dimwit pen pusher govt dweebs.
I've smoked reef since 1975 up until early last year. Since it's been legalized it has become easier to research, and the results aren't looking good. There have been huge studies that show it to be a major contributor to memory loss and dementia, among other things.
The damage may already be done, but I'm not willing to take any more risk.
Don't get me wrong, it was a fun ride, but no more.
 
I've smoked reef since 1975 up until early last year. Since it's been legalized it has become easier to research, and the results aren't looking good. There have been huge studies that show it to be a major contributor to memory loss and dementia, among other things.
The damage may already be done, but I'm not willing to take any more risk.
Don't get me wrong, it was a fun ride, but no more.
Hey, I've never smoked it and I'm F-up too so don't sweat it.
 
Query to the richer pirates.
Any if you had Wagyu beef
The Aussie version is still a rad rich.
I'LL HAVE A 16 OZ JAPANESE 🤣

View attachment 2233482
I live here and have never had it. They don't even sell it in the shops where we are.
Probably all goes overseas like most of our best produce does.
 
I've smoked reef since 1975 up until early last year. Since it's been legalized it has become easier to research, and the results aren't looking good. There have been huge studies that show it to be a major contributor to memory loss and dementia, among other things.
The damage may already be done, but I'm not willing to take any more risk.
Don't get me wrong, it was a fun ride, but no more.
Yeh it's like alcohol, it kills brain cells... it must.... too much fun to not !! :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I live here and have never had it. They don't even sell it in the shops where we are.
Probably all goes overseas like most of our best produce does.
Right! I grew up in Riverside, CA surrounded by citrus and avocado orchards and would grab enormous and sweet oranges, and gargantuan avocados walking home from school. I have never seen produce like that in a store, ever!
All shipped afar.
 
Right! I grew up in Riverside, CA surrounded by citrus and avocado orchards and would grab enormous and sweet oranges, and gargantuan avocados walking home from school. I have never seen produce like that in a store, ever!
All shipped afar.
We shop farmers markets and make the drive to Medford, for their Farmers markets....hotter temps and the pear capitol of Oregon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom