What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I walked up on a fawn a couple of months ago and I believe I could of petted it if I tried
The little ones are funny. Some are very trusting, some are very skittish. I've been close enough to touch some of them, but have never tried.
 
I miss the beach. Wife and I are excited about returning there when we retire
From some of your posts regarding your work-I would say your life sometimes is a beach...
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Perfect weather today for my wife's craft show. I helped her set up now I'm sipping some well deserved coffee. She collects shells then makes crafts and sells them, well some of them. A lot of lookers, few buyers. It's her hobby & keeps her busy.
Screenshot_20251115-084817_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20251115-084758_Photos.webp
Screenshot_20251115-084734_Photos.webp
 
Good Evening Crew….
Snow flurries in NY this afternoon..
While most trees have lost their leaves the pear trees are putting on a show..
All the Best
Good morning crew….
Opening day for deer hunting season here and a couple deer stopped over to visit
Take care
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8113.webp
    IMG_8113.webp
    4.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8111.webp
    IMG_8111.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
From some of your posts regarding your work-I would say your life sometimes is a beach...
I believe that Java might be in the same job type just by the comments I’ve seen him post about work. I started working in this type of work when I was 16 and said I don’t want to do this job my whole life. Here I am loving every minute of it. It pays the bills.
 
Driving through an orange grove with a GF (just met 3 days prior at a ? in BC) Anyways, there was signage saying this or that about picking fruit.
I stopped my /64 Rancharo yelled over to the pickers and boss.
Hey I'm from Canada! We've never picked an orange off a tree before!
Can we?!
Go ahead pick as many as you want!

It was probably the sweetest orange I had in my life.
I used to be a produce manager for about 15 years of my life. Believe it or not if the fruit is grown in a certain state (Florida) they will send their best fruit to say California and viseaversa from California to Florida hoping to get more tourists to visit. If it’s a roadside stand then it will be the best fruit and vegetables they can find locally.
 
You've probably got a chainsaw with a bigger engine than that had. 🫤
Hey. Did your new gas gun arrive?
warning.webp


He tested this gun and got these results. 51.21 FPS and 64.34 Joules. OMG !!!


Screenshot 2025-11-15 at 13-36-42 T4E HDB 68 HDB68 SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN UPGRADED MODIFIED 50J _ ...webp
 
Good afternoon ! Half a days work is all I'm puttin' out today. Wait... that sounds bad... Chili ? Pep ? got any insights on my statement ? :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom