What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Right! I grew up in Riverside, CA surrounded by citrus and avocado orchards and would grab enormous and sweet oranges, and gargantuan avocados walking home from school. I have never seen produce like that in a store, ever!
All shipped afar.
Driving through an orange grove with a GF (just met 3 days prior at a ? in BC) Anyways, there was signage saying this or that about picking fruit.
I stopped my /64 Rancharo yelled over to the pickers and boss.
Hey I'm from Canada! We've never picked an orange off a tree before!
Can we?!
Go ahead pick as many as you want!

It was probably the sweetest orange I had in my life.
 
I've smoked reef since 1975 up until early last year. Since it's been legalized it has become easier to research, and the results aren't looking good. There have been huge studies that show it to be a major contributor to memory loss and dementia, among other things.
The damage may already be done, but I'm not willing to take any more risk.
Don't get me wrong, it was a fun ride, but no more.
Been 38 yrs (July 4th) remember lots, forgot even more. Sometimes there's little flashes of memory from those days.
But it was a double barrel of memory loss. The 40 oz of rum a day habit really were the cause of the longterm blackouts.

I tip my hat to anyone the stops anything for whatever reason. To say no more to the reflection takes some reflection.
 
d0be1fb3b6a58623c26b6457484c7112.webp
 
My wife said.... try this stuff ! It's great ! until I find out it costs a couple hundred bucks !!! Big bottles at least ! Well OMG.... why aren't all shampoo's this good ?

spendy shampoo.webp
 
I can see yours had 4 wheels also.🤣

View attachment 2233497
I'll admit about 1983? I did own one of these a Renault 12 GL, mine was yellow.
Previous owner did something too it and put extractors and a sport exhaust on it. It wasn't anything crazy no way but was really fun to drive and sounded good. For a little Renault that is. Had a pretty good Pioneer stereo and speakers in it too.
Only cost me 800 bucks and before I got it I took it to Renault Melbourne to check it out and they said it was perfect. I still have fond memories of that little thing to this day. Only car I ever owned that I never had to repair anything.
You can laugh now. 😄
1974-renault-12-gl-4215054118.webp
 
I'll admit about 1983? I did own one of these a Renault 12 GL, mine was yellow.
Previous owner did something too it and put extractors and a sport exhaust on it. It wasn't anything crazy no way but was really fun to drive and sounded good. For a little Renault that is. Had a pretty good Pioneer stereo and speakers in it too.
Only cost me 800 bucks and before I got it I took it to Renault Melbourne to check it out and they said it was perfect. I still have fond memories of that little thing to this day. Only car I ever owned that I never had to repair anything.
You can laugh now. 😄
View attachment 2233503
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif
laughing11.gif



dazed point laugh.gif
 
I'll admit about 1983? I did own one of these a Renault 12 GL, mine was yellow.
Previous owner did something too it and put extractors and a sport exhaust on it. It wasn't anything crazy no way but was really fun to drive and sounded good. For a little Renault that is. Had a pretty good Pioneer stereo and speakers in it too.
Only cost me 800 bucks and before I got it I took it to Renault Melbourne to check it out and they said it was perfect. I still have fond memories of that little thing to this day. Only car I ever owned that I never had to repair anything.
You can laugh now. 😄
View attachment 2233503
The no repair part-Wear that one like a badge of honour.
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone, looks like a beautiful weekend is on tap. My wife has a craft show Saturday in Indian Harbor Beach so Saturday will be busy as I help her with set up and tear down. The beach has been nice lately, I may try some surf fishing too.
View attachment 2233419View attachment 2233420
I miss the beach. Wife and I are excited about returning there when we retire
 
Good morning all.

Mister nine-point (or 3 x 4) came up with the does last night, and this time he came close and let me take his picture. Less than 20 feet from me in these shots.

IMG_4445.webp

IMG_4442.webp

IMG_4448.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom