What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The little ones are funny. Some are very trusting, some are very skittish. I've been close enough to touch some of them, but have never tried.
Some will kick your ass ! I have known of a few people being attacked, all during rut time.
 
From some of your posts regarding your work-I would say your life sometimes is a beach...
dazed point laugh.gif
 
Good afternoon ! Half a days work is all I'm puttin' out today. Wait... that sounds bad... Chili ? Pep ? got any insights on my statement ? :laughing7: :laughing7:
Slack ass
 
Good afternoon ! Half a days work is all I'm puttin' out today. Wait... that sounds bad... Chili ? Pep ? got any insights on my statement ? :laughing7: :laughing7:
I think it's not half as bad as it sounds. 🥸
 
Grok - if only, although it does remind me of a story we've all heard.
My luck they'd be from some kid hiding his chocolate coins from his older brother 🫤
 
Did the auction pick up today. The aluminum sheet was all steel sheets. (I will be asking for a heavy compensation)
The lumber was on the second floor of the shop.
The worker passed it out of an upper half door.
I priced all the regular lumber at Home Depot prices and with tax it's worth $980.

There was 60 pieces of rough sawn lumber.
Hard maple, red/white oak. Lot of select lumber. It ranged from 6/4-4/4 thicknesses and widths 4-12". Lengths 6-12ft.

Got 1 mahogany board 1x10x9ft I have no idea what grade or what country.
Online the range $75-250
The wood lot was $380 all in.
It's all put away except for the metal.

The auction company wants me to go to the head office on Monday to do my PM testing and weights 🙃 😅

So we can ask a question online regarding something in a lot.
A person asked what type of wood and the length.
Answer: Some pieces are 7-9 ft.🤣
Correct answer would of been 12-16ft average.

20251115_140951.webp
20251115_133931.webp
20251115_132824.webp
 
Good afternoon friends and crew! Cloudy most of the day and temps. in the low 60's F. Nice day so far. Hope you all had a good one today!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom