What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My friends buds.

STRNG-Seeds-Blue-Dream.webp



STRNG-Seeds-Bruce-Banner-Auto-768x768.webp



STRNG-Seeds-Gorilla-Glue.webp



STRNG-Seeds-–-Maui-Wowie.webp



STRNG-Seeds-Northern-Lights-Auto-min-768x768.webp
 
Good morning
Everyone is up early today for a Sunday.
I have to work what’s your reason?
11 pm here and about to put the earbuds in and drift off listening to something.
Probably dream about rolling in piles of Vikings mates buds after seeing them 😄
Off to Bendigo tomorrow to see the surgeon to make a date. Hopefully this guy...:laughing7:
8-682b1aa124584__700.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. My wifes craft show went well. She sold quite a lot of items and lot's of friends and family came by so it was a nice social day too. Her friend showed up with her miniature horse and it was a hit. Kids loved it and it turned into a photo session. It was a beautiful day at the park.
20251115_100527.webp
20251115_093924.webp
20251115_094623.webp
 
Good morning
Everyone is up early today for a Sunday.
I have to work what’s your reason?
Everyday basically like every other day (excluding the special days)
So basically when you get retired you can apply the SSDD
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. My wifes craft show went well. She sold quite a lot of items and lot's of friends and family came by so it was a nice social day too. Her friend showed up with her miniature horse and it was a hit. Kids loved it and it turned into a photo session. It was a beautiful day at the park.View attachment 2233670View attachment 2233671View attachment 2233672
That’s awesome! Love the horse. Those two girls in blue tops with black pants, what sport is that for?
 
11 pm here and about to put the earbuds in and drift off listening to something.
Probably dream about rolling in piles of Vikings mates buds after seeing them 😄
Off to Bendigo tomorrow to see the surgeon to make a date. Hopefully this guy...:laughing7:
View attachment 2233667
Sweet dreams
I had one of those heart tests last week. I get the results Tuesday.
 
Mornin all.

No deer harmed in the taking of these pictures.
Very windy yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • 20251115_163241.webp
    20251115_163241.webp
    622 KB · Views: 22
  • 20251115_163236.webp
    20251115_163236.webp
    548.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20251115_145608.webp
    20251115_145608.webp
    630.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20251115_162154.webp
    20251115_162154.webp
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20251115_142425.webp
    20251115_142425.webp
    347.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20251115_141905.webp
    20251115_141905.webp
    610.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20251115_112908.webp
    20251115_112908.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Good morning to the Crew…
It’s the second day of hunting season and the deer are staying in our yard
Welcome Aboard…..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8124.webp
    IMG_8124.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 33
That’s awesome! Love the horse. Those two girls in blue tops with black pants, what sport is that for?
I don't know. A few schools were selling baked goods or crafts to raise money for their teams. Those look like softball uniforms. They play year round down here. This is the best time of year for sports, not too hot.
 
Sitting in my car on lunch and it’s kinda hot out here. One thing I can’t understand is if there are many spots open for parking why would someone decide to park right next to you. They can see me sitting in my car no doubt about that. Well that’s strange it’s like they knew what I was typing and moved backwards and as I’m typing that they threw it in drive and tore out. 🧐
So far that’s the strangest thing for this week
 
Sitting in my car on lunch and it’s kinda hot out here. One thing I can’t understand is if there are many spots open for parking why would someone decide to park right next to you. They can see me sitting in my car no doubt about that. Well that’s strange it’s like they knew what I was typing and moved backwards and as I’m typing that they threw it in drive and tore out. 🧐
So far that’s the strangest thing for this week
You lead a convoluted mysterious life!
 
Good morning everybody

I went to the beach yesterday, but conditions weren’t ideal and no cuts. Only erosion was from the drainage ditch where I saw this
IMG_2058.webp
IMG_2059.webp
a bunch of earthworms washed out to the sand. Poor guys were trying to find dirt lol. I would have collected them for fishing if a have something to put them in.
 
Everyday basically like every other day (excluding the special days)
So basically when you get retired you can apply the SSDD
SSDD Special Sunset Dinner Dates ? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom