What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

the whale was wrapped up in a net and someone went out in to the surf to cut it free.

About 2 dozen volunteers out on the beach in Yachats pouring water and making a trench for the 40,000 lb humpback whale. It’s still alive and the Oregon State Police are still asking that you don’t park on Hwy 101 and if you’re going to volunteer to use your best judgement. Soon Carrie Newell from Whale Research Eco Excursions will be on site to evaluate the whale and provide more information.

whale.webp



whale 2.webp
 
My friends buds.

Nice! No more growing for me...now I'm stuck with dispensary schwag.. :BangHead:

CreekSide: Think of "convoluted" as "coming at odd, cockeyed, unexpected angles".

Not a bad thing, at all, 'cause it's keeps people guessing...:thumbsup:
 
Nice! No more growing for me...now I'm stuck with dispensary schwag.. :BangHead:

CreekSide: Think of "convoluted" as "coming at odd, cockeyed, unexpected angles".

Not a bad thing, at all, 'cause it's keeps people guessing...:thumbsup:
These will be in dispensaries, he has a few very large greenhouses and gets to deal with Oregon's regulations !! I'm a partner in the "business" and happy to be learning... He is a top notch horticulturist and I handle the security... that's the easy part.
pH range for nutrient absorption... I say WTF ? Learning.....
 
pH range for nutrient absorption... I say WTF ? Learning.....

Depends on if you're growing in soil, hydro or other substrate. In hydro you want it
a little lower than in soil...somewhere in the 5.0 - 6.3 range.

When out of the proper Ph range, and the plant can't absorb it as well. Get it right,
and it sucks it up like a cold beer on a hot day.
Hungry_plant_zpsvhocp62a.gif
 
Last edited:
Sitting in my car on lunch and it’s kinda hot out here. One thing I can’t understand is if there are many spots open for parking why would someone decide to park right next to you. They can see me sitting in my car no doubt about that. Well that’s strange it’s like they knew what I was typing and moved backwards and as I’m typing that they threw it in drive and tore out. 🧐
So far that’s the strangest thing for this week
Happens to me all the time. I have a bad back and like to open my door right open. There can be ten spaces either side of me and when I get back from being just 5 minutes in the shop a huge 4WD will be parked right next to my drivers door so close I can only open it 1/3. I feel like letting all their tyres down at times.
 
Sitting in my car on lunch and it’s kinda hot out here. One thing I can’t understand is if there are many spots open for parking why would someone decide to park right next to you. They can see me sitting in my car no doubt about that. Well that’s strange it’s like they knew what I was typing and moved backwards and as I’m typing that they threw it in drive and tore out. 🧐
So far that’s the strangest thing for this week
Trying to pick you up probably. 🤣
Then they realized that the possibility of a she was a he.....
They wouldn't be taken a trip to the otherside.
Always be aware of your surroundings sir.
 
Happens to me all the time. I have a bad back and like to open my door right open. There can be ten spaces either side of me and when I get back from being just 5 minutes in the shop a huge 4WD will be parked right next to my drivers door so close I can only open it 1/3. I feel like letting all their tyres down at times.
Often a solution to a dastardly deed.

Screenshot_20251116_180204_Chrome.webp
 
Home after seeing my Surgeon today.
She said it was very unusual that my cancer was picked up so early in my thyroid gland. I asked why. She said well why were they looking for it, what were the circumstances that they did so.
I said they found it after a scan on my deteriorating neck, discs. She said "whoever did that CT going for a different spot was very on the ball because unless a scan particularly on that area of my thyroid is done these are often missed."
She said it's found early so I believe the outcome will be very positive.
But again before I left "your very fortunate that something unrelated lead them to find this".
Apparently its aggressive because she then said "your category 1, you ready for the operation within 2 weeks?"
I said of course. I was contacted twice on the drive home, then at home.
Im in for the 28th of this month.
I couldn't ask for better. 😀👍👍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom