What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Morning Everyone
If possible try to have a little garden
Sending some pictures from this year
Very nice 👌
We had a real hard growing year because of the drought.
Had to buy 20 lbs of tomatoes just to do up the ketchup this year.
Usually we have plenty for sauces, pizza.
Some folks had very little of anything.
 
Very nice 👌
We had a real hard growing year because of the drought.
Had to buy 20 lbs of tomatoes just to do up the ketchup this year.
Usually we have plenty for sauces, pizza.
Some folks had very little of anything.
Pepper..Sorry to read about the drought.
It seemed that we had very little rain also in August.My main problem is keeping weeds away.
I have to try to get some wood chips
 
Yeah, our garden flopped this year. Started too late (enjoyed Vegas weather a little too long) and uncooperative weather stunted everything except the jalapeńos. Had plenty of them! :blob8:
 
Oh boy!
Snow predicted for yesterday decided sleet would be better. Metal blind roof sounded like a coin sorting machine. So I fired up the heater for more atmosphere.

Doe and her button buck fawn showed up in the snow.
Wandered deliberately through then into more cover until he came out to drink from sump pit like he/they has/have for months.
She stayed in the alders this time and waited.
Then off to bed down or head for distant ag. ground just before the sleet started.
 
I don't see how to edit above for some reason. Ooops now it shows. Ahh well.
Here's pics.
 

Attachments

  • 20251118_140239.webp
    20251118_140239.webp
    658.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20251118_162251.webp
    20251118_162251.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 34
Good Morning Everyone
If possible try to have a little garden
Sending some pictures from this year
Our garden did exceptionally well this year.. we had a few missteps..[the celery did not do well].. but overall, we had a great year.. So many tomatoes that I gave a couple hundred pounds away to neighbours..The broccoli and caulis did [and are still doing] well.. more corn than we could eat.. The orange and lemons are coming along.. my only problem was a damn beaver.. He wiped out a few fruit trees, raspberry [plants, grapes, etc.. Had to put up a fence to keep him from the garden.. Other than that...... a good year
 
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in".

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

I like that Bartholomew... especially that last part.
 
Finally got the call. The heart valve test came back great. I might of torn a muscle in my chest lifting boxes that weigh upwards of 100 pounds. But just in case I’m still going to do the stress test anyway.
Have a good day
 
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in".

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

I like that Bartholomew... especially that last part.
 
Talking gardens.... I will be using greenhouses for almost everything, it's nice to have access huge houses. Will the.... mar a wanna effect the food crops ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom