What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now that is some serious 1980's hair! :occasion14:

I can remember back when I had that much hair....
rofl222.gif
 
You sure you didn't forget about a joint in your pocket :laughing7:
"Thars that smell agin dam it, there must be somethin around here I's just know there is"
:laughing7:

Makes a great cover scent....:thumbsup:

Seriously, if I had a joint in my pocket that was that skunky smelling, it wouldn't
have been very long before it was hitting my lungs. Hacking ones lungs out is not
helpful when you're trying to sneak up on a deer.
moose.gif
 
Last shop before the op. Found in a town we traveled to thats worth going for the savings to shop. Saved about $150 today for better produce than we get here.
Was several Habanero chilli plants, most looked a bit pale but one was ok. Planted in a pot just before I watered it in. Looks ok.
IMG_20251120_155949792_HDR~2.webp


Here's my sad Fatalli and Chocolate Habanero things. These should be around how the one I got today by now 🫤
Highly doubt they'll come to anything. Cold weather just too against me this yr.
Its ridiculous they are so small for their age.
IMG_20251120_155249670~2.webp
 
Last shop before the op. Found in a town we traveled to thats worth going for the savings to shop. Saved about $150 today for better produce than we get here.
Was several Habanero chilli plants, most looked a bit pale but one was ok. Planted in a pot just before I watered it in. Looks ok.
View attachment 2234174

Here's my sad Fatalli and Chocolate Habanero things. These should be around how the one I got today by now 🫤
Highly doubt they'll come to anything. Cold weather just too against me this yr.
Its ridiculous they are so small for their age.
View attachment 2234175
I hope your habanero peppers do well
 
Last shop before the op. Found in a town we traveled to thats worth going for the savings to shop. Saved about $150 today for better produce than we get here.
Was several Habanero chilli plants, most looked a bit pale but one was ok. Planted in a pot just before I watered it in. Looks ok.
View attachment 2234174

Here's my sad Fatalli and Chocolate Habanero things. These should be around how the one I got today by now 🫤
Highly doubt they'll come to anything. Cold weather just too against me this yr.
Its ridiculous they are so small for their age.
View attachment 2234175

Little ones look viable enough.
How about making a "cold frame" for them?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom