What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Talking gardens.... I will be using greenhouses for almost everything, it's nice to have access huge houses. Will the.... mar a wanna effect the food crops ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Depends.
Climate will.
Desired humidity and photo periods will. Mite treatments may.
Hydro vs bags of dirt will.
L.o.l.

Smelled skuunk/ Skonk /funk on the road a few weeks ago and looked around at the nearest buildings and didn't see anything suspicious. But there was a grow around somewhere!
Now I might know where and there was a heck of a wind drift.

Not to be confused with skunk.
 
Our garden did exceptionally well this year.. we had a few missteps..[the celery did not do well].. but overall, we had a great year.. So many tomatoes that I gave a couple hundred pounds away to neighbours..The broccoli and caulis did [and are still doing] well.. more corn than we could eat.. The orange and lemons are coming along.. my only problem was a damn beaver.. He wiped out a few fruit trees, raspberry [plants, grapes, etc.. Had to put up a fence to keep him from the garden.. Other than that...... a good year
Your profile shows you live in British Columbia. How do you grow citrus up there, in a greenhouse?
 
Smelled skuunk/ Skonk /funk on the road a few weeks ago and looked around at the nearest buildings and didn't see anything suspicious. But there was a grow around somewhere!

One spot where I used to bowhunt deer had a swampy area nearby, and in that swampy
area was the stinkinist crop of skunk cabbage ya ever smelled. First time I smelled it
I went hunting for it, as I was sure there was a big grow somewhere nearby, and I was going
to hack off a cola or two.....nope, foiled again!
evil.gif
 
Talking gardens.... I will be using greenhouses for almost everything, it's nice to have access huge houses. Will the.... mar a wanna effect the food crops ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Nah. Decarboxylation is needed before it can do anything. You could eat a fist full of the best of the best and it'll do nothing to you before its decarbed.
It gets decarbed when heat is applied. Smoking it, using a vaporiser that heats it or cooking it. No heat = no high. THC isn't released, its there but needs to be converted into useable through the heating process.
Without it, heating, its just another weed.
 
One spot where I used to bowhunt deer had a swampy area nearby, and in that swampy
area was the stinkinist crop of skunk cabbage ya ever smelled. First time I smelled it
I went hunting for it, as I was sure there was a big grow somewhere nearby, and I was going
to hack off a cola or two.....nope, foiled again! View attachment 2234133
You sure you didn't forget about a joint in your pocket :laughing7:
"Thars that smell agin dam it, there must be somethin around here I's just know there is"
:laughing7:
 
Nah. Decarboxylation is needed before it can do anything. You could eat a fist full of the best of the best and it'll do nothing to you before its decarbed.
It gets decarbed when heat is applied. Smoking it, using a vaporiser that heats it or cooking it. No heat = no high. THC isn't released, its there but needs to be converted into useable through the heating process.
Without it, heating, its just another weed.
The radishes asked if they would grow up stoned. :laughing7: :laughing7:
I hadn't asked my horticulturist buddy yet He has a bachelors degree in horticulture and is from Humboldt county where he grew "plants"
I can have a HUGE garden as these greenhouses are gigantic and it will be easier to control the growing environment.
 
Last edited:
My veg garden is going to be useless this yr. We still are having the heater on and we're a week away from Summer. Everything is just to stunted, I'll try to find a chilli plant in a nursery before I go in for the op as my chilli seeds have taken too long to sprout. They should be small plants by now but instead they're still on the first leaves, tiny.
So Aus weather right now is a tropical cyclone brewing up top in the north and another freezing polar air mass coming over us below in the south. Ants are building up crazy too so more big rain coming, big for us that is.
SatpicPLACES_20251119.webp

Here's the polar air mass coming over us freezing Victorians. Any wonder everything isn't growing.
Satloop_20251119.gif
 
Hows this for how useless our country is being run.
International standards are to have 90 days, 3 months worth of fuel in reserve at any given time as a buffer if a conflict happens in our region or disruption to supply corridors via shipping lanes. This how pathetic its got here.
"Experts have long warned Australia should boost its stockpiles but holdings have only declined, with the latest official figures putting petrol reserves at 28 days, diesel at 25 and jet fuel at 20."

We'll collapse like a house of cards if anything happens.
 
The radishes asked if they would grow up stoned. :laughing7: :laughing7:
I hadn't asked my horticulturist buddy yet He has a bachelors degree in horticulture and is from Humboldt county where he grew "plants"
I can have a HUGE garden as these greenhouses are gigantic and it will be easier to control the growing environment.
You should go for it, it'll be perfect controlled environment, but you know that. I guess the only thing would be on their end with biosecurity from veges attracting or introducing unwanted bugs or disease. That would be my guess.
 
Our garden did exceptionally well this year.. we had a few missteps..[the celery did not do well].. but overall, we had a great year.. So many tomatoes that I gave a couple hundred pounds away to neighbours..The broccoli and caulis did [and are still doing] well.. more corn than we could eat.. The orange and lemons are coming along.. my only problem was a damn beaver.. He wiped out a few fruit trees, raspberry [plants, grapes, etc.. Had to put up a fence to keep him from the garden.. Other than that...... a good year
Congratulations on your outstanding garden!!!!!
Thanks again for sharing
 
Nah. Decarboxylation is needed before it can do anything. You could eat a fist full of the best of the best and it'll do nothing to you before its decarbed.
It gets decarbed when heat is applied. Smoking it, using a vaporiser that heats it or cooking it. No heat = no high. THC isn't released, its there but needs to be converted into useable through the heating process.
Without it, heating, its just another weed.
Take 1oz of Redhair.
Make 12 blueberry muffins.
Eat 8.
Wake up being rescued out of the pond in the city park.
Get free lodgings at the crowbar hotel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom