What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning !! Stormed a bit last night, a few inches of rain, wind, high surf. I was asked at the local grocery store, aren't you cold ? No jacket on ? I said no it's not coat weather yet, they asked... does it get worse ? I said just 30 foot swells, 100 MPH winds..... sideways rain... Typical Oregon coast winters.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm Black Bart has been noticeably missing lately....
:/... hope he is ok.
I hope he is as well. Blossom seems to be missing also.
 
I hope your habanero peppers do well
Me too, I haven't been living up to my name over the past 2 seasons. I used to grow heaps and dehydrate them to make chilli powder every year. Haven't done so for the last two years now. 🫤
 
Little ones look viable enough.
How about making a "cold frame" for them?
I thought about a little hothouse at one stage but our yard just gets so much wind where we are. Id have to have a little portable one and be moving it all the time. Its like a wind tunel effect with the driveway from one direction and the other there's nothing stopping it coming from the west which blows hard at times. Even my misses complains about it here. Iv been keeping most under the double carport which has some clear perspex sections, so they get light. Just the overall temp this yr caught us out.
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. Lot's of coffee ☕ needed this morning.
chris-farley-farley-friday too much coffee.gif
 
Me too, I haven't been living up to my name over the past 2 seasons. I used to grow heaps and dehydrate them to make chilli powder every year. Haven't done so for the last two years now. 🫤
Your Chilli plants are really dinky-there I fixed your name up.
You're welcome :laughing7:
 
Youngsters turned me on to these rockers.... not bad !
I'm helping out a band, mentoring kinda. They have potential..

Thundermother is an all-female Swedish hard rock band founded by Filippa Nässil and Moa Munoz in Växjö 2009. The band has toured with Scorpions across Europe and North America, played with Kiss, Danish rock band D-A-D and Swedish rock band Backyard Babies. Thundermother has produced seven albums, the first album Rock'N'Roll Disaster came out in 2014 and the latest album Dirty and Divine was released February 2025.





 
Last edited:
I went got a 5 hour walk in. I found some flakes no pottery which was unusual. But I did find this cool preform. It’s completed 90% just needed thinning down and the edge work completed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6513.webp
    IMG_6513.webp
    345.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6512.webp
    IMG_6512.webp
    320.1 KB · Views: 29
Haven't liked an all gal band since the Bangles....Thundermother...although
the singer needs a bit more range in her voice, I like it!
rockband.gif
 
Today is our 32nd anniversary !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I met her when she was 17. We have been a couple since 1989. Great cook, Mother, Grandmother now... (shhhh) knock your ass out queen.. (younger gun totin' now) Love of my life !!I have been digitizing older film pics for an album. I also have an old computer and flash drives to search. dvds, hard drive or 2.... I know I have a lot more photos !

enchilada three babe.webp



kara cheeseburger one.webp



curls and kara.webp





kev and kara young.webp


camaro kara.webp
 
Last edited:
Your Chilli plants are really dinky-there I fixed your name up.
You're welcome :laughing7:
You oldsters still able to eat the hot peppers ? :laughing7: :laughing7:

homer simpson hot pepper gif.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom