What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Had our heating system piping up sized premanifold as it too small from the 1".
New variable speed pump.
Now to get rid of the air out of the system. 5 hrs now, and some of the heaters still sound like wet farts.
Just the shiny is new, all compression type fittings. $12.95 per T fitting.

View attachment 2234341
WTF ? Canadian piping ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch::laughing7:
 
Looks like chili needs to talk more 😃
Top member reactions ? I used my phone to access T-net, sucked ! Cant see member profiles, likes, or half the content is missing... Home computer or laptop is the way to go !!

ARC has 148,367 likes !!! Holy crap !
 
Last edited:
Top member reactions ? I used my phone to access T-net, sucked ! Cant see member profiles, likes, or half the content is missing... Home computer or laptop is the way to go !!
I see everything on my phone, a Motorola Android. Maybe operating system dependant to see everything?
 
I see everything on my phone, a Motorola Android. Maybe operating system dependant to see everything?

Do you see everything on the screen at once ? I mean do you have to zoom in and out ?

Home pc view

t net.webp



Phone view

phone view.webp
 
Last edited:
How much do you usually find a year as in nuggets?
For the past several years just running costs and gear paid.
I only detect a fraction of what I used to and don't go where I used to either. Just worn out these days. Just can't do what I used to. Always was a hobby though.
I only just got back into it really, but scaled right down with the GM2000.
My last really good detector which I couldn't use anymore, a GPX 5000, can do this.
IMG_20250529_132446289_HDR (1).webp
 
For the past several years just running costs and gear paid.
I only detect a fraction of what I used to and don't go where I used to either. Just worn out these days. Just can't do what I used to. Always was a hobby though.
I only just got back into it really, but scaled right down with the GM2000.
My last really good detector which I couldn't use anymore, a GPX 5000, can do this.
View attachment 2234426
Toyota Rav 4 ? at least up under here that's what it's called
 
Do you see everything on the screen at once ? I mean do you have to zoom in and out ?

Home pc view

View attachment 2234424


Phone view

View attachment 2234425
Yeah, just the section on the right of your screen I see when I scroll to the bottom of the page im on.
This is your post on mine. Looks the same as your PC one just the side bar info on mine is at the bottom of the page.
Screenshot_20251122-092939.DuckDuckGo.webp
 
Chilli..just went in this morning for what was supposed to be a heart catheter
procedure to put a stent into one of the heart arteries...piece of cake. Here's a
repost from another thread:

"Well, that was a different kind of experience.....
3d-funny-eyes.gif


Went through the whole procedure, but when the doc pumped that contrast
stuff into my heart they all acted a bit shocked...apparently, my heart is very clean
and clear of blockages...
americanasmiley.gif


So, I asked the Doc...I go through all those tests, and you scare the livin' shite out
of me.....telling me I've got an 80% blockage in a heart artery and how I'm lucky I haven't
had a heart attack, and then when you get in there you find that everything is
just peachy? WTF?
GAAAHsmiley.gif


Truly, I'm super happy about it, but it sure is going to cost me a bunch only to find out
my heart is just fine. Oh yeah, and I'm not supposed to lift over 5 lb. with my right arm for
the next week..guess they worry that the artery they poked that catheter into is going to
spring a leak. They also said I'm off dishwashing duty for the week... :occasion14:
 
Chilli..just went in this morning for what was supposed to be a heart catheter
procedure to put a stent into one of the heart arteries...piece of cake. Here's a
repost from another thread:

"Well, that was a different kind of experience.....
3d-funny-eyes.gif


Went through the whole procedure, but when the doc pumped that contrast
stuff into my heart they all acted a bit shocked...apparently, my heart is very clean
and clear of blockages...
americanasmiley.gif


So, I asked the Doc...I go through all those tests, and you scare the livin' shite out
of me.....telling me I've got an 80% blockage in a heart artery and how I'm lucky I haven't
had a heart attack, and then when you get in there you find that everything is
just peachy? WTF?
GAAAHsmiley.gif


Truly, I'm super happy about it, but it sure is going to cost me a bunch only to find out
my heart is just fine. Oh yeah, and I'm not supposed to lift over 5 lb. with my right arm for
the next week..guess they worry that the artery they poked that catheter into is going to
spring a leak. They also said I'm off dishwashing duty for the week... :occasion14:
That's great your ok.
My vein they put the contrast in is still hurting. No bruising just a throb and pain on and off. Think it was as a result of when I first was moved into the CT the tube caught on something and pulled a little. Must have bruised the vein Im guessing.
But for you an 80% blockage to everything is great is ridiculous. In fairness they should reduce your bill significantly.
Still, a great outcome 👍👍
 
In fairness they should reduce your bill significantly.

I agree..but then again, the odds of that happening here in
America are less than -0-.
 
Chilli..just went in this morning for what was supposed to be a heart catheter
procedure to put a stent into one of the heart arteries...piece of cake. Here's a
repost from another thread:

"Well, that was a different kind of experience.....
3d-funny-eyes.gif


Went through the whole procedure, but when the doc pumped that contrast
stuff into my heart they all acted a bit shocked...apparently, my heart is very clean
and clear of blockages...
americanasmiley.gif


So, I asked the Doc...I go through all those tests, and you scare the livin' shite out
of me.....telling me I've got an 80% blockage in a heart artery and how I'm lucky I haven't
had a heart attack, and then when you get in there you find that everything is
just peachy? WTF?
GAAAHsmiley.gif


Truly, I'm super happy about it, but it sure is going to cost me a bunch only to find out
my heart is just fine. Oh yeah, and I'm not supposed to lift over 5 lb. with my right arm for
the next week..guess they worry that the artery they poked that catheter into is going to
spring a leak. They also said I'm off dishwashing duty for the week... :occasion14:
I hope everything works out and you have no problems, get stronger !!!
And....Find a wicked awesome bud you forgot about/misplaced/was stoned....
 
Do you see everything on the screen at once ? I mean do you have to zoom in and out ?

Home pc view

View attachment 2234424


Phone view

View attachment 2234425
I mostly use my laptop computer at home but when I do use my iphone it looks like your view...unless I turn my iphone sideways then it changes the view and looks a lot like the view on my laptop.

Try turning your phone sideway while viewing the forum and see if it changes on your phone.
 
Chilli..just went in this morning for what was supposed to be a heart catheter
procedure to put a stent into one of the heart arteries...piece of cake. Here's a
repost from another thread:

"Well, that was a different kind of experience.....
3d-funny-eyes.gif


Went through the whole procedure, but when the doc pumped that contrast
stuff into my heart they all acted a bit shocked...apparently, my heart is very clean
and clear of blockages...
americanasmiley.gif


So, I asked the Doc...I go through all those tests, and you scare the livin' shite out
of me.....telling me I've got an 80% blockage in a heart artery and how I'm lucky I haven't
had a heart attack, and then when you get in there you find that everything is
just peachy? WTF?
GAAAHsmiley.gif


Truly, I'm super happy about it, but it sure is going to cost me a bunch only to find out
my heart is just fine. Oh yeah, and I'm not supposed to lift over 5 lb. with my right arm for
the next week..guess they worry that the artery they poked that catheter into is going to
spring a leak. They also said I'm off dishwashing duty for the week... :occasion14:
As a legal requirement of the chat I have to inform you of the following.

My legal team ZIMBEL-ZIMBEL & SUE. have a great track record in undue stress cases from inept unnecessary medical procedures.
Now that you're totally wired from this unfortunate experience you can expect to receive a hefty compensation package from your local inept medical department.

This service was provided free of charge because you shared in the Random Chat.

Now go relax, and it's good to hear the pipes are clean.
 
Not only was he one of thee greatest guitar players ever, he could write songs. Then add Montrose singer and solo artist Sammy Hagar and you get magic !!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom