What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Today is our 32nd anniversary !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I met her when she was 17. We have been a couple since 1989. Great cook, Mother, Grandmother now... (shhhh) knock your ass out queen.. (younger gun totin' now) Love of my life !!I have been digitizing older film pics for an album. I also have an old computer and flash drives to search. dvds, hard drive or 2.... I know I have a lot more photos !

View attachment 2234266


View attachment 2234267


View attachment 2234268




View attachment 2234274

View attachment 2234275
Congrats on the years together
 
Happy Aniversary to you and the missus, OV!

Greetings to all the crew today! Raining, cloudy, termperature in the 40'sF today. Good day to stay by the fire! We had our first light frost yesterday morning here in northeastern Oregon!
 
I had a private email for Blossom, but I'm having issues logging in on the account. Will try to reach out as she hasn't been posting.
Maybe the new work schedule sucked her life up and she hasn't had the time.
 
I had a private email for Blossom, but I'm having issues logging in on the account. Will try to reach out as she hasn't been posting.
Maybe the new work schedule sucked her life up and she hasn't had the time.
Her profile says she hasn't been on the forum sine 08/14/25
 
I had a private email for Blossom, but I'm having issues logging in on the account. Will try to reach out as she hasn't been posting.
Maybe the new work schedule sucked her life up and she hasn't had the time.
Hope she didn't get thrown in the slammer for posting a meme or making a joke online. 😬
 
Your Chilli plants are really dinky-there I fixed your name up.
You're welcome :laughing7:
tenor-2.gif
 
Hope she didn't get thrown in the slammer for posting a meme or making a joke online. 😬
Yeah the thought police are crazy there. I knew a Dr in the UK who got fired because he wouldn't call a man Mrs.
 
Today is our 32nd anniversary !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I met her when she was 17. We have been a couple since 1989. Great cook, Mother, Grandmother now... (shhhh) knock your ass out queen.. (younger gun totin' now) Love of my life !!I have been digitizing older film pics for an album. I also have an old computer and flash drives to search. dvds, hard drive or 2.... I know I have a lot more photos !

View attachment 2234266


View attachment 2234267


View attachment 2234268




View attachment 2234274

View attachment 2234275
Congratulations to you both.
cd8b1f6d995e39c9cb6339dfbe3651e7--funny-wife-quotes-funny-sayings-2443681302.webp
 
Today is our 32nd anniversary !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I met her when she was 17. We have been a couple since 1989. Great cook, Mother, Grandmother now... (shhhh) knock your ass out queen.. (younger gun totin' now) Love of my life !!I have been digitizing older film pics for an album. I also have an old computer and flash drives to search. dvds, hard drive or 2.... I know I have a lot more photos !

View attachment 2234266


View attachment 2234267


View attachment 2234268




View attachment 2234274

View attachment 2234275

Congrats you two!
 
Today is our 32nd anniversary !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I met her when she was 17. We have been a couple since 1989. Great cook, Mother, Grandmother now... (shhhh) knock your ass out queen.. (younger gun totin' now) Love of my life !!I have been digitizing older film pics for an album. I also have an old computer and flash drives to search. dvds, hard drive or 2.... I know I have a lot more photos !
Well, I'm sure she's much better than you deserve! Congratulations.
 
Had our heating system piping up sized premanifold as it too small from the 1".
New variable speed pump.
Now to get rid of the air out of the system. 5 hrs now, and some of the heaters still sound like wet farts.
Just the shiny is new, all compression type fittings. $12.95 per T fitting.

20251120_171415.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom