What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

These 9,500-year-old sandals from Fort Rock Cave in Oregon are the oldest known footwear ever discovered. Woven from sagebrush bark, they offer a rare, intimate glimpse into daily life in North America nearly ten millennia ago — craftsmanship, survival, and human ingenuity preserved in the desert sands.

sandles.webp
 
Good afternoon everyone! We got our first snow today in the Grande Ronde Valley(pronounced Grand Round). None of it stuck on the ground but it was the first for this season. Hope everyone has had a great day!
 
Good afternoon everyone! We got our first snow today in the Grande Ronde Valley(pronounced Grand Round). None of it stuck on the ground but it was the first for this season. Hope everyone has had a great day!
I always pronounced it Grand Ron day.... I won't anymore... But I'm a coastie !! :laughing7:
 
It was somewhat mild today, got a few more things crossed of the list.
Planted the garlic yesterday, so today was put the dock to bed.
Took up a bench, and took it apart to replace the wood slat seat.
Going up to 50F tomorrow, but wet.
Little bit of snow Thursday again.
 
It was somewhat mild today, got a few more things crossed of the list.
Planted the garlic yesterday, so today was put the dock to bed.
Took up a bench, and took it apart to replace the wood slat seat.
Going up to 50F tomorrow, but wet.
Little bit of snow Thursday again.
The only ........only thing better then Garlic is more garlic !! I'm growing Elephant garlic in the future also.
 
Last edited:
The only only thing better then Garlic is more garlic !! I'm growing Elephant garlic in the future also.
It will be the 14th generation for this garlic next season.
 
I don't know about that car, it looks like a pregnant roller skate! A 67 Corvette fastback is a real sports car.
True I'm an American muscle car owner and enthusiast, but that 911 porsh will eat almost any car made. I wouldn't pay the 300 thousand plus asking price even if it could fly !!
 
The Foreign Births Register is an Irish government record that allows individuals with an Irish-born grandparent or parent to claim Irish citizenship by descent. It is a process to register your birth with the Irish government, which, upon successful completion, provides a Foreign Births Registration certificate that can be used to apply for an Irish passport. The application is completed online and requires supporting documentation, and there is a processing fee of €175, with potential further certification fees.

Yes and I have been working on the paperwork, both of my grandparents on my moms side were born in Ireland. Family in Galway informed me I may have property and a small cottage. I could let the kids stay here in the US at my place and hang out in Ireland part time !!
 
Last edited:
The Foreign Births Register is an Irish government record that allows individuals with an Irish-born grandparent or parent to claim Irish citizenship by descent. It is a process to register your birth with the Irish government, which, upon successful completion, provides a Foreign Births Registration certificate that can be used to apply for an Irish passport. The application is completed online and requires supporting documentation, and there is a processing fee of €175, with potential further certification fees.

Yes and I have been working on the paperwork, both of my grandparents on my moms side were born in Ireland. Family in Galway informed me I may have property and a small cottage. I could let the kids stay here in the US at my place and hang out in Ireland part time !!
Wow that'd be cool. Good luck with it.
 
A filter to keep the "bad" stuff out of pot. Bong filters !! Whoulda thunk ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom