What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Heard the birds going nuts several houses away in a big Grevillia tree. All the orange flowers you see are full of nectar. Tree is about 60 foot high.
Had to cut the video down and drop the resolution from 1080 way down to fit here so lost a lot of sharpness. Anyway.
This is it from where I filmed it, thats it in the center of the shot.
IMG_20251206_092357456_HDR (1).webp

Some Cockatoo's joined in with the dozens of wattle birds and others.
101_1742 (1).webp

101_1745 (1) (1).webp


 
Heard the birds going nuts several houses away in a big Grevillia tree. All the orange flowers you see are full of nectar. Tree is about 60 foot high.
Had to cut the video down and drop the resolution from 1080 way down to fit here so lost a lot of sharpness. Anyway.
This is it from where I filmed it, thats it in the center of the shot.
View attachment 2236301
Some Cockatoo's joined in with the dozens of wattle birds and others.
View attachment 2236302
View attachment 2236303
View attachment 2236307
View attachment 2236310


Cocatoo's are spendy birds here in the states. Coolest trees ever !!
 
Cocatoo's are spendy birds here in the states. Coolest trees ever !!
They're annoying when detecting and are roosting and nesting where you are. They can be in flocks of anything upwards of 30 and even with headphones on you can't hear a thing but them. Iv yelled at them often to shut up but I think it just eggs them on. 😄
 
The order of the day was to finish painting the garage ceiling.
So I uncovered the dump trailer that had a tarp over it (after I shovelled it off). Hooked the Tundra up and got stuck, so I chipped the hard greasy snow of the gravel, got 40 ft, got stuck.

Backed up, slid sideways but managed to navigate the truck and trailer into the yard.
Pulled out onto the street, got stuck, but there's gravel down there, so there I went fish tailing 300' up the hill.
Get to the landfill, and I had to dump it in a bin from an upper level. 1 hour later of chiseling frozen ground cloth off the deck and frozen drywall, I was gone. (Minus $130 for tipping fees for a 1/2 ton)

Got the snow plow on, 1st try, :headbang::hello2:. Plowed the yard and laneway, sugar bush trails, shop yard.

Lost our big hen "Fluffy Butt" so she's an early dinner for a roaming Fox or Coyote.

Them ol hens earn their keep.
I never had the heart to rotate them out just because eggs became fewer .

Been making more piles with the shovel instead of moving snow farther.
I'll just have to move the piles with a tractor bucket. Or let spring deal with them. L.o.l..
 
Back in the mid 80's I was working at the car auction in Scottsdale AZ. 115F the batteries would boil in some cars. Had to wear gloves because the steering wheel would burn the hands. Put a towel over the back of the seat or the buttons would blister the back.
The windows were rolled up in these cars all day, brutal getting in them sometimes.
 
I got that same screen too.
Me as well, just click the "watch on YouTube" link. Not sure why... oh the naked guy !! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Me as well, just click the "watch on YouTube" link. Not sure why... oh the naked guy !! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Relevent chair is posting vids of naked guys!? 😲

Go to my happy place...go to my happy place...
giphy-1780902477.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom