What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. Great weather yesterday but I was stuck inside all day. Today I can be outside, so naturally the forecast is cloudy and colder with drizzle and possibly snow flurries.
 
Good morning everyone. Great weather yesterday but I was stuck inside all day. Today I can be outside, so naturally the forecast is cloudy and colder with drizzle and possibly snow flurries.
Murphy's Law 🫤
 
Back in the mid 80's I was working at the car auction in Scottsdale AZ. 115F the batteries would boil in some cars. Had to wear gloves because the steering wheel would burn the hands. Put a towel over the back of the seat or the buttons would blister the back.
The windows were rolled up in these cars all day, brutal getting in them sometimes.
Vinal seats could leave a person looking like fresh skin grafts for sure.
 
snoopy good morning 2.webp
 
Did the sterling auction pick up. The Curly handled spoon. 75 grams an 6 inches long.
Google 👁 🧐 said a baby spoon.
AI still has room for improvement 🤣
Big mouth 👶

20251207_170614.webp
 
That would be an amazing feeling to walk amongst a forest like that.
It is and it's close, in the neighboring city. The small town has a tractor supply, big Walmart and home depot... and a harbor freight ! And the Smith river is breathtaking.
Around here everything won't sting, bite and kill you ! (I heard that from RC.....) :laughing7: :laughing7:


 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom