What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7


Well, being inspired by Dizzy's art find I checked out a bag of chips.
Eureka! Im thinking, $10,000 AUD starting price on eBay 🤔
I give you "The Alien SpaceChip"
 

Well, being inspired by Dizzy's art find I checked out a bag of chips.
Eureka! Im thinking, $10,000 AUD starting price on eBay 🤔
I give you "The Alien SpaceChip"
View attachment 2237750
I knew we were not alone.
 
I always figure it's 50/50. Either it will rain, or it won't. Unless it's already raining, then it's 100%.
Or if it's not raining.... 0 % :laughing7:
 
Took 36 yrs to put up some outside lights.
Her she-shed that's being built got them.
Jimmy can do no wrong today.🤣

20251218_164759.webp
 
I pulled the 3rd & 4th sections apart on the main ladder. Then I attacked the base again.
Went full Chilli on it. (Spoke to it in reverse)
1.5 hrs the shaft is out of the frame now.
Just have to split it apart.
The bronze plate is still on the shaft.🤣

So the final weight was 512 lbs. I don't feel too bad when one side just came off the floor by 2", and it was a nope!

20251218_182819.webp
 
So our power came back on during the night but now there's a big fire about 15 km away, fire truck after fire truck has gone past on their way to it. 🫤 The fire icon in black. Says small but with that many fire trucks there 16 its obviously a worry.
Screenshot_20251219-120430.DuckDuckGo.webp
 
Yesterday was a pretty nice day out being going up to 39F
This morning it raining pretty hard and it's 48F out.
It will definitely knock the snow down
Arrrrg.... i love how you say "was a pretty nice day out being going up to 39F".

Sheesh..... thats pretty bad when you call 39 a "nice day"....
To me.......
That is HELL frozen over !
:P
 
Arrrrg.... i love how you say "was a pretty nice day out being going up to 39F".

Sheesh..... thats pretty bad when you call 39 a "nice day"....
To me.......
That is HELL frozen over !
:P
Actually your weather is quite boring. Hot and sweaty hot.:laughing7:
When we have zero temps for awhile and it warms up to 39F
Hell ya-it's warm outside. :hello2:
 
Yesterday was a pretty nice day out being going up to 39F
This morning it raining pretty hard and it's 48F out.
It will definitely knock the snow down

A downshift in the twenties followed yesterdays thaw. Two waves of rain on ends of the day pretty much.
Snow this morning and the squirrels I had been watching appear to have returned to bed. Or rather disappeared to bed.
Tomorrow will be breaking freezing again. Barely. Probably.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom