Blak bart
Platinum Member
Merry Christmas RCT peeps !! Yo ho ho and a bo....I mean ho ho ho and a merry Christmas!!🤣🤣
Glad to see ya stopping in Bartster.Merry Christmas RCT peeps !! Yo ho ho and a bo....I mean ho ho ho and a merry Christmas!!🤣🤣
Beautiful here in the islands....breezy and coolGlad to see ya stopping in Bartster.
WHAaaahts in da Cuuuuppps. ?Merry Christmas Eve from Florida.
View attachment 2238345
We wondered where you were. There were various theories like Alien abduction, you'd run off to join a lost Amazonian tribe. Mine was the pigeons flew off with you to live in Puerto Rico.Goooood Morning Crew!
Wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! 💕
And to let you know I haven’t forgotten you all, we have had a busy few months 😅…. but hopefully can now return to the important stuff of finding treasure and chatting nonsense with you all in the New Year xx
Have a lovely few days eating drinking and being Merry xx
Love me, himself nd Mr Woo! xx
View attachment 2238366