What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

e640699e2464ade54cbc966b2f98b2ca--christmas-puns-christmas-cartoons-3290785466.webp
 
Good.... by the looks of the dark outside it's evening... everyone! I did a morning of shopping for stocking stuffers today. Yes, I know I'm late, but I am every year! Took a nap and now I'm late. That's okay because I'm retired!
 
Good.... by the looks of the dark outside it's evening... everyone! I did a morning of shopping for stocking stuffers today. Yes, I know I'm late, but I am every year! Took a nap and now I'm late. That's okay because I'm retired!
Every year I say I'm not going to be doing what I did this year. Doing stuff at the last minute. But here we are the clock is ticking down.
Are done yet? Nope
It gets harder it seems every year, the needs are less, or there's no need to get something that won't be used.
The clock is ticking.....
 
An intense atmospheric river is currently impacting California, with forecasts indicating up to 10 inches of rain, particularly in the coastal mountains and foothills of Northern and Southern California. The storm, which began earlier, is expected to continue with heavy rain and high-risk flash flooding through the Christmas holiday week.
No worries; I've built the ark and prepared to enjoy Christmas there, if necessary.
Don SoCal
PS: The average annual rainfall in LA is about 18 inches; in SFO, about 24 inches.
 
An intense atmospheric river is currently impacting California, with forecasts indicating up to 10 inches of rain, particularly in the coastal mountains and foothills of Northern and Southern California. The storm, which began earlier, is expected to continue with heavy rain and high-risk flash flooding through the Christmas holiday week.
No worries; I've built the ark and prepared to enjoy Christmas there, if necessary.
Don SoCal
PS: The average annual rainfall in LA is about 18 inches; in SFO, about 24 inches.
Avenue of the Giants in the Northern California redwoods.

giants.webp


Redding CA


redding flood.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice looking wild buck...now get that bad boy back in the water so he can go
help make some babies!! :occasion14:
 
Nice looking wild buck...now get that bad boy back in the water so he can go
help make some babies!! :occasion14:
Yep ! I agree but I was picture taker though not fish taker....
Steelhead is damn good eatin' though, second only to Ling Cod.... Or Halibut... Salmon... :laughing7: :headbang: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom