What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bought some scrap and a few bins of mixed stuff. Paid the huy $20 as he said just take it
20260930_103901.webp
20260930_104054.webp
Screenshot_20260930_104130_Google.webp
 
👍
What do you guys do up to 9?
Everything. Catch up on Treasurenet. Make coffee. Hit the gym. Take care of all the livestock. Make more coffee. Work a little. Cook and eat breakfast. Make more coffee. And so on and on.
 
Yep. I mean I do get up at 6:30 to workout before school, but that's nothing compared to 3:15
You probably stay up later than I do though. Early to bed and early to rise, you know...
 
Yep. I mean I do get up at 6:30 to workout before school, but that's nothing compared to 3:15
Remember we're EST not PST
So it's now 4:30 pm
I still have to soak a hen's butt in warm Epsom salts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom