What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Could be an Avion pox. I'd not have it around my flock just in case of infection.
He keeps himself away from the rest of the flock. Maybe he already knows.
 
O V GREAT fish pictures. I never boated anything that side. I think around 35 popunds was a great size for Lake Michigan. Thank you for helping me remember
 
Good morning all.

Any wild turkey experts on here? We have one turkey that's been showing up lately. I've been calling him "the old man" because his head is quite white and wrinkly. He doesn't hang out with the rest of the flock, and will pull back if they show up. But he walks and flaps his wings and otherwise acts like a normal turkey. I don't know how much you can tell from a photo, but is he just old? Or is he sick or injured or something?

View attachment 2267133
2599.webp

I'm an expert on Wild Turkey, a very good inexpensive bourbon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom