THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This is insane....conditions have switched to strong northeast winds again !! There's a good chance that more treasure is being unearthed as we speak. Mother nature is digging hard for me right now !! Last year I had about 5 days where this beach was torn down to the treasure layer. I'm almost in shock that this is happening so early in the digging season here. This could be a great treasure season if this keeps up !! I'll have to go and try it again very soon !!

This is insane....conditions have switched to strong northeast winds again !! There's a good chance that more treasure is being unearthed as we speak. Mother nature is digging hard for me right now !! Last year I had about 5 days where this beach was torn down to the treasure layer. I'm almost in shock that this is happening so early in the digging season here. This could be a great treasure season if this keeps up !! I'll have to go and try it again very soon !!

Heads up again Bart... something wicked this way comes... rolled off a bit ago... keeping an eye on not one... but 2.

Eye to the sky my friend.

Will post here some things soon if need be.

I see that ARC.....jerry...we will see that's for certain !!

Bart,

Good luck with the beach cuts make sure to share your finds.
2 in the box...and conditions are just getting to the right sand depth. I wont be able to sleep good.....I can feel the treasure in my bones. Everytime i here an audible wind gust it makes me fidget !! I can almost taste more treasure. It's there that is one certainty for sure. Cmmon gold money chain !! If I'm gonna dream it might as well be a big dream.

:hello:
Screenshot_2019-09-18-23-05-36-1.png

Quote of the day: "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."--Mark Twain

Good mornin and Happy Thursday folks!!

Mornin' everyone. Mornin' GB.

Did any of ya see Americas Got Talent last night? I especially like Julianne's performance. ;)

morning RR. we don't have cable or anything like that we can only watch blue-ray and DVD

Good morning Captain ARC, Bill, Toecutter, BC, RR, GB, Bart,
HP,....coffee any one?

Bart, from the wake of the wicked shall you find tons treasure just in time!
Good luck, remember we want pics...& a little touching, & holding of the golden treasure.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back