THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dave,

You're always welcome to drop by and say hi. Take care.

Hi Bill, :hello:
Hope you're doing well these days also.
Yeah, Jim's a really great guy, we meet up a couple of times a year for a hunt when I'm in Ottawa.

I hear through John there's been an ownership change on CMD... might have to swing by for a visit sometime.

Take care buddy,
Dave

Quote of the day: "There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King."--Orison Swett Mard

Good mornin folks, happy Tuesday!!

Morning guys and gals !!

Put this sluice together for this weekend, heading up to Lake Superior to sluice the black sand for gold and look for Yupperlites...

20190929_150103[3].jpg

Morning bill and RR

Morning bart and TC

Wazzz up rook....hows the weather out there. Blowing a gale here.

Lightning here today. I ain't going out in the marsh with lightning. Last time I did, anout fifteen years ago, there was a ground strike about 100 yards away from me. I didn't like that!

The birds are all hunkered down anyways. Back to chores, but just for today.

Lightning here today. I ain't going out in the marsh with lightning. Last time I did, anout fifteen years ago, there was a ground strike about 100 yards away from me. I didn't like that!

The birds are all hunkered down anyways. Back to chores, but just for today.

I love duck !! My buddy in Louisiana sends me ducks when he has some good hunts, I send him fish and lobster in return !! Every year I get asked what I want for Christmas, and every year I say for the same thing.....a Christmas goose dinner.....I'm still waiting !!

Guess I'll have to be santa and get my own goose and cook it myself.

Wow....that is pricey....I could buy enough chicken to feed an army for that price.

Might have to do it and surprise everyone !! I never cook unless it involves the microwave or a boiling pot of water for pasta.

Wow....that is pricey....I could buy enough chicken to feed an army for that price.

Yeah that price IS nuts !!!! I bought & cooked one 20 years ago Think it was around $40.00 & that was expensive compared to a turkey.Their good eating ,all dark meat and produce a lot of grease when cooked ,a good 2" of it in the pan.Use something to keep the bird above the grease when cooking...

Quote of the day: "There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King."--Orison Swett Mard
"Once a king always a king, once a knight is enough"- Ian Fleming

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back