THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RR,

Here's another home made pasta video for you. nothing to stop you from cutting the dough in ravioli shapes.

another favorite for us down here is dove. My friends are hunting now so I found this recipe which we've never tried. I may try and get some of my own this afternoon. My neighbor is the cat lady and the doves come down to eat the cat food 20-30 at a time. I can probably snipe more here with a pellet gun than they will get with shotguns in the deep Bush !!

Were lucky down here and have big flocks of ring neck doves....there quite a bit bigger than the morning doves !!

Were lucky down here and have big flocks of ring neck doves....there quite a bit bigger than the morning doves !!

Bart...... how about alligator, can you harvest them down there ?

Good morning RCT.

Saw this when I woke up !!

Guess the gators are having there own season on humans.

Good morning Bill and bart.

bill
We in Mississippi have had some record gators killed during the season and I guess out of season also. Most are killed down around Jackson on the Yazoo river and south of there. Some in the 800 lb. Range.

That's alot of gator tail !!

We have gator tail quite often on the menu down here. It's become more and more popular over the years and our fish market sells it by the pound year round.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back