THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

A short night.
Rooster is not crowing yet.

Snow supposed to roll in around noon.
Eventual rain for tomorrow.
Time will tell ....

Well I'm going to town/city today-yippee!
It will be my 3rd trip in since Feb. Not really looking forward to the day-but there's things to be done and I have to do them instead of the Mrs.
Oh my Mrs has being stepping out to do the due over the past many months.
I have a hermit label tacked on me arse.

Got to stop in the Tractor supply company on the way-this will be the 3rd time the saw has gone in for a bogging down issue-I made a video of the last time and now tensions are running really high between the service dept. and me.
The service rep stated that I should be running MotoMix in the saw. $16 a qrt! I say daft to that if the saw doesn't run properly on Stihl mix and premium fuel it's the saw.
He said it's the fuel that I use and they filled the saw with the special fuel mix.

We got the saw back and it bogged down-I called and let the POS listen to the saw, then asked what type of fuel did they put in the saw?
Reply: I'M NOT HAVING THIS DISCUSSION WITH YOU JAMES!
The POS apologized for his interactions the next day.

I said I'd be better off throwing this saw out onto the highway as it's cost me now 40km/25 mile drive there one way 3X plus picking up the saw.
Oh they are a Green tractor dealer-and I told them that they were on speaker phone and the other farmers heard the reply to me.

Farmers reply: Well I am sure that I won't be dealing with them any longer!

Geez I actually apologized that I inconvenienced them and that I thought a brand new saw would actually run. Still on the first tank of fuel.
I guess BUBBA needs to step up in the repair shop and learn to fix something right.:icon_scratch:

Oh I'm going to have to put the restraining harness on the left shoulder this morning-because it's keeps saying throw the saw through the plate glass window......settle down left....settle down.:laughing7:
No wonder I see so many Orange/Blue tractors on the fields/roads.

Jim,

Good luck with the outing. Likewise we're heading off shortly to do some errands time to change out of my hermit clothes for a bit......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RC, bart..... Good morning

Well I'm going to town/city today-yippee!
It will be my 3rd trip in since Feb. Not really looking forward to the day-but there's things to be done and I have to do them instead of the Mrs.
Oh my Mrs has being stepping out to do the due over the past many months.
I have a hermit label tacked on me arse.

Got to stop in the Tractor supply company on the way-this will be the 3rd time the saw has gone in for a bogging down issue-I made a video of the last time and now tensions are running really high between the service dept. and me.
The service rep stated that I should be running MotoMix in the saw. $16 a qrt! I say daft to that if the saw doesn't run properly on Stihl mix and premium fuel it's the saw.
He said it's the fuel that I use and they filled the saw with the special fuel mix.

We got the saw back and it bogged down-I called and let the POS listen to the saw, then asked what type of fuel did they put in the saw?
Reply: I'M NOT HAVING THIS DISCUSSION WITH YOU JAMES!
The POS apologized for his interactions the next day.

I said I'd be better off throwing this saw out onto the highway as it's cost me now 40km/25 mile drive there one way 3X plus picking up the saw.
Oh they are a Green tractor dealer-and I told them that they were on speaker phone and the other farmers heard the reply to me.

Farmers reply: Well I am sure that I won't be dealing with them any longer!

Geez I actually apologized that I inconvenienced them and that I thought a brand new saw would actually run. Still on the first tank of fuel.
I guess BUBBA needs to step up in the repair shop and learn to fix something right.:icon_scratch:

Oh I'm going to have to put the restraining harness on the left shoulder this morning-because it's keeps saying throw the saw through the plate glass window......settle down left....settle down.:laughing7:
No wonder I see so many Orange/Blue tractors on the fields/roads.
7:30 , hens down he road were hollering. Must be laying time.

Your seller ought to swap your saw out for another one and send yours back.
It ain't breathing right , and fuel and oil are not likely the answer.
I've had them bog out in hot summer heat where gas was boiling. Well , looked like a simmer anyways.
More oil helped , but as you know means more crud on spark plug...And ...Far removed from a new saws oil ratio.

Was acquiring a green riding mower that is waiting for some one to haul it away now , in fairness I got some years of work out of it...
An old timer came in carrying what looked like a new saw , and pronounced that he didn't know he had to add oil to the fuel. Ouch!

Hello ... hello.... helloooooo....

***ARC hears crickets chirping***

Welp looks like many have abandoned ship... I too shall follow.

G night TreasureNet.

Morning ARC and pepperj

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back