treasure_hunter_2004
Full Member
- Joined
- May 8, 2014
- Messages
- 128
- Reaction score
- 108
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone,
I was hiking in Colorado this past weekend and came across a large #2 carved in a rock face. It was pretty high up and very evident. I was just wondering if this represents anything about treasure in any way? I have never seen anything like this, and no I do not have a pic of it. It was getting dark and I was heading back to the car when I saw it from a distance. Any help is appreciated
Thanks
I was hiking in Colorado this past weekend and came across a large #2 carved in a rock face. It was pretty high up and very evident. I was just wondering if this represents anything about treasure in any way? I have never seen anything like this, and no I do not have a pic of it. It was getting dark and I was heading back to the car when I saw it from a distance. Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Title holder on multiple fronts in CA circles, and another shared nationally. So you see, a little skepticism helps out in the process of bringing home the bacon.






