What's new

Tiny crown?

Hunthicks

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
804
Reaction score
466
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This little wedge shaped piece appears to have been broken off of something. It bear a crown shape on each side. It's approx. 3/4 of an inch wide. Any ideas would be great - I like these little mysteries now and again. :D
033.jpg
 
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
Semi insulting? Do you care to quote some of these (in context) or is it more spin to continue an argument over some broken metal? I would drop it about the fragment before people really start to wonder about you... But maybe not, it appears to be your personality. :)
BTW Your semi insulting posts are right here in this thread but you apparently dont see them. :icon_scratch:


You're free to see it how you want to see it.... but what I've seen is you take my words out of context, misquote me, edit your posts, and delete some such as where you told Cru and I we shouldn't post anymore on this thread. (Yes I did see it) Time to look in the mirror my friend.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
Semi insulting? Do you care to quote some of these (in context) or is it more spin to continue an argument over some broken metal? I would drop it about the fragment before people really start to wonder about you... But maybe not, it appears to be your personality. :)
BTW Your semi insulting posts are right here in this thread but you apparently dont see them. :icon_scratch:


You're free to see it how you want to see it.... but what I've seen is you take my words out of context, misquote me, edit your posts, and delete some such as where you told Cru and I we shouldn't post anymore on this thread. (Yes I did see it) Time to look in the mirror my friend.

In which case someone should follow their own advice.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
Semi insulting? Do you care to quote some of these (in context) or is it more spin to continue an argument over some broken metal? I would drop it about the fragment before people really start to wonder about you... But maybe not, it appears to be your personality. :)
BTW Your semi insulting posts are right here in this thread but you apparently dont see them. :icon_scratch:


You're free to see it how you want to see it.... but what I've seen is you take my words out of context, misquote me, edit your posts, and delete some such as where you told Cru and I we shouldn't post anymore on this thread. (Yes I did see it) Time to look in the mirror my friend.

In which case someone should follow their own advice.
Calm down Cru. I didnt say that. Im sure I never mentioned your name.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
Semi insulting? Do you care to quote some of these (in context) or is it more spin to continue an argument over some broken metal? I would drop it about the fragment before people really start to wonder about you... But maybe not, it appears to be your personality. :)
BTW Your semi insulting posts are right here in this thread but you apparently dont see them. :icon_scratch:


You're free to see it how you want to see it.... but what I've seen is you take my words out of context, misquote me, edit your posts, and delete some such as where you told Cru and I we shouldn't post anymore on this thread. (Yes I did see it) Time to look in the mirror my friend.
Why would I say that? This is getting out of hand. Im going to continue to take your semi- insults and look the other way.


We'll blame that on your short memory because I don't like calling someone a liar.

If you are so interested in ID'ing the broken piece of metal above you sure spend your research time in a funny way. (worrying about me)
 
Upvote 0
Its true that I will often edit and delete a posting. We have that right. But if I do, I will tell you. Like I said, I am trying to be a nicer person. So I removed a few comments hastily said in anger. Im still trying to remain calm Iron Patch. But my respect for you is going away fast. Keep up your childish behavior. A person can only take so much crap.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Its true that I will often edit and delete a posting. We have that right. But if I do, I will tell you. Like I said, I am trying to be a nicer person. So I removed a few comments hastily said in anger. Im still trying to remain calm Iron Patch. But my respect for you is going away fast. Keep up your childish behavior. A person can only take so much crap.


Well I have managed to stay calm, and have been from the start. I think people (even with your missing posts) will still get a sense of how anal you're being over this. Speaking of rights, yes you can edit and delete what you want, but to me that says you are writing something you figured is not right - and that is stirring the pot. (just no one gets to see it now) Also about rights, did Cru and myself not have the right to give our opinion without being criticized by you?
 
Upvote 0
geez whiz guys! Now that IP panties are bunched up,were all gonna pay the price now :laughing7:
Remember IP it was a pull tab :laughing9: :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Marc(NB) said:
geez whiz guys! Now that IP panties are bunched up,were all gonna pay the price now :laughing7:
Remember IP it was a pull tab :laughing9: :tongue3:


Does your face still hurt? I hope so! :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
Well I have managed to stay calm, and have been from the start. I think people (even with your missing posts) will still get a sense of how anal you're being over this. Speaking of rights, yes you can edit and delete what you want, but to me that says you are writing something you figured is not right - and that is stirring the pot. (just no one gets to see it now) Also about rights, did Cru and myself not have the right to give our opinion without being criticized by you?
Quit bringing Cru into this. He has nothing to do with it.

I never go back and modify after a discussion has moved on. (Only while I am typing it).

You have a right to your opinion but you dont have a right to insult.

I have offered to delete anything that offended your tight panties and I have apologized twice. There is nothing more I can say.
 
Upvote 0
Marc(NB) said:
geez whiz guys! Now that IP panties are bunched up,were all gonna pay the price now :laughing7:
Remember IP it was a pull tab :laughing9: :tongue3:



I thought it was an Acorn :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Iron Patch said:
Well I have managed to stay calm, and have been from the start. I think people (even with your missing posts) will still get a sense of how anal you're being over this. Speaking of rights, yes you can edit and delete what you want, but to me that says you are writing something you figured is not right - and that is stirring the pot. (just no one gets to see it now) Also about rights, did Cru and myself not have the right to give our opinion without being criticized by you?
Quit bringing Cru into this. He has nothing to do with it.

I never go back and modify after a discussion has moved on. (Only while I am typing it).

You have a right to your opinion but you dont have a right to insult.

I have offered to delete anything that offended your tight panties and I have apologized twice. There is nothing more I can say.


Oh yeah your post (s) that mentioned Cru have since been deleted, so they don't count now. Can't win the game, change the rules, right?

Do you really think anyone on here is so stupid not to read the above and see how you try to slip in a shot at the same time as trying to come across as the good guy? If you want to talk about childish behavior there is no better example than that. I suspect the more this gets to you you'll elevate your status to keyboard warrior, but it still wouldn't bother me because I'm expecting it.
 
Upvote 0
I retract my apologies.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I retract my apologies.


Don't have to, they were never accepted.

ding..ding..

OK guys, round 1 is a draw.

Let's all forget this one, after all this mostly over nothing...
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I retract my apologies.


Don't have to, they were never accepted.

ding..ding..

OK guys, round 1 is a draw.

Let's all forget this one, after all this mostly over nothing...


Over nothing? It's a tiny crown man! ;D

.....and Hunthicks is taking me to his site this Summer to find one! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I retract my apologies.


Don't have to, they were never accepted.

ding..ding..

OK guys, round 1 is a draw.

Let's all forget this one, after all this mostly over nothing...


Over nothing? It's a tiny crown man! ;D

:laughing9: :laughing9: that was funny, I heard the accent on that one :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I retract my apologies.


Don't have to, they were never accepted.

ding..ding..

OK guys, round 1 is a draw.

Let's all forget this one, after all this mostly over nothing...


Over nothing? It's a tiny crown man! ;D

:laughing9: :laughing9: that was funny, I heard the accent on that one :laughing7:


Should see when I'm drunk, very slurred type.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I retract my apologies.


Don't have to, they were never accepted.

ding..ding..

OK guys, round 1 is a draw.

Let's all forget this one, after all this mostly over nothing...


Over nothing? It's a tiny crown man! ;D

.....and Hunthicks is taking me to his site this Summer to find one! :thumbsup:

Whatever you do, don't post it on here when you get one
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
In this corner we have the champ IronPatch with his tight panties and in the other corner the challenger bigcypresshunter that claims to be constantly insulted by IP..... :director: :hello2:

round one ding :violent1:


Well I'm not sure who the naked one is, but it's definitely not my type of fight so you might have to start without me. :wink: Glad Cru ended round one.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom