Now I'll have to go hunting for you all....and you'd better be there to!....lol And nice to "meet" you to GatorBoy.That the "curious" side Kat?....thanks guys....you're to nice.Now I'll have to go hunting for you all....and you'd better be there to!....lol And nice to "meet" you to GatorBoy.
...just went through ALL the pages on this forum, boy.... think I have carpel tunnel now & it's almost midnight, that a lotta pages! But it was worth it......nice to see all you guys, at least the "brave" ones! lol
Great pics...even without snow!
Could really use some, got any extra? lolOh yeah...still enough snow around here to fill every semi with a box trailer in your state!...if they could/will just come and get it!....yup TJE & still alive.....no snow hereCould really use some, got any extra? lol

Nice seeing you at last. We have a lot of pretty neat members in this thread. Glad you posted.
Thanks Tn....and yes, there are many wonderful members here & U R 1....
It's always nice to see your finds. No one has posted much from your area since I've been a member on here. Mainly just those easterners! hope you find a "banner" soon.
