If that was you, you're A LOT bigger than your pic! No offense! LOL!
I even spoke with the guy (he was a BIG fella), wobbling around him in the sand, with a wet coil covered in sand, and the heavy water scoop (I can barely lift in wet sand, I was workin my way back to the water after pizza). Just casual convo, what you find, more trash than treasure, type blah blah,,,, I shoulda asked him about, was he takin pics, why don't I think of the right thing, in the middle of the situation? LOL!
I just don't like deviant ppl perving, it's skanky and weird, imho!
I also dress like bag lady, LOL, when doing just parks. My hair is in pig tails, got my little cap on, no make-up (though it helps to look nicer when an "authority figure" starts trying to bust your chops!)
It always "irks" me, how some ppl attempt to talk down to, or put down someone, they perceive to perhaps be "less than", them.
Those that attempt to try, I apologize to them, for not having on my designer clothes, shoes, and I'm not dripping in my platinum, gold, and diamonds, while I schlepp from park to park, playing in the dirt!
They usually change their "tune" with me, pretty quick.