Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Each civilization has its touch. Romans were in my country and they bring with them their beliefs. They didn't build big buildings like in Rome or so, but they practiced their burial rituals. They burn the deceased and put their ash in a jar along with his jewelry and money to have it in the next life. some were buried inside a cave in a tomb with jars full of jewelry, gold, and rare stones next to the tomb. This is from books I read. Look at the following picture it looks like a basement. it's 100 meters or less East of rabbit shape rock.
Here's possibly a Roman burial, with a nice rock arch. An interesting start to what he may be willing to share, from this obscure location he's talking a little bit about.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Look at this rock and how it's picked up from the ground by small rocks as pillars. It's in the west of rabbit shape rock about 40 meters away. It has signs on it. They might be seen as natural but they have meaning. And I'm only saying they have meaning because I read some books about those scratches. the "y" sign is obvious it's like the one on the rabbit.
That slab is appearing to be propped up
a bit on the front RH side. Seems pretty straight edges, like it was possibly worked by man.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Each civilization has its touch. Romans were in my country and they bring with them their beliefs. They didn't build big buildings like in Rome or so, but they practiced their burial rituals. They burn the deceased and put their ash in a jar along with his jewelry and money to have it in the next life. some were buried inside a cave in a tomb with jars full of jewelry, gold, and rare stones next to the tomb. This is from books I read. Look at the following picture it looks like a basement. it's 100 meters or less East of rabbit shape rock.
Interesting info about the Roman ceremonial burial practices.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The Roman empire even reached northern Africa, Byzantines, and Jews. There are Palestinians who decipher signs and master dowsing rods as well I watch a couple of them. can you recommend some good books on this topic?
Dowsing rods are controversial & maybe unreliable. You may want to learn how to capture an aura.
It's not very hard to get a camera & try for 1. Digital, & proven to work.
Relatively easy to do.
[EDIT]
You will find the info you need to learn how to do it, in the Guide To Treasure Vaults Thread done by sandy1, in this forum.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No one is denying there existed ancient cements and glues that could potentially have been used to reseal a stone if someone had actually cracked one open, hollowed it out, then resealed it. But it would not magically be an invisible repair, even when new. And any repair, even if originally expertly concealed, would, over the years, become very obvious. If this were a legitimate historical practice, there would be legitimate evidence. YouTube videos are not legitimate evidence.

There have been no legitimate reports of treasure being hidden in rocks. This is a modern myth.

But as I posted earlier, if you enjoy the hunt, go for it. Just remember, should you ever want to seriously search for treasure, metal detect, or whatever...this is the place to ask for help.
Haven't ever seen one, just sealed entrance. Sounds logical, & I agree about the videos. I rarely if ever even look at any thing like that in youtube. Agreed

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Alex_Mayer, After painfully reading it all...

If you try again, since your thread has been moved, you can possibly get a different perspective, other than from some likely 99.9% metal detectorists. Who most likely would not be familiar with what all that you are trying to learn about. If you will read & study the Spanish vaults thread by sandy1, & the ancient vaults thread by Quinoa, that will very possibly help you. Nice subtle rocks like turtles, rabbits, hearts, etc., are not easily, or maybe not ever noticeable by that many treasure hunters. This is a specialized kind of study, & people good at finding nice coins at old homesteads etc., or gold rings etc. on the beaches & such, may not have necessarily seen or known anything about any ancient made concrete, sealing vaults, the subtlety in the styles & techniques so many conquests of caching in the old world ways, & how they made, possibly death trapped, & carefully marked them.

Start a few paragraphs before #35
to study about treasure auras.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NJearthman, your music video was removed again, does not belong in this thread, FYI, if you see a picture or video removed, it means it does not belong.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Why are you interested in where I live? do you feel lonely or something? I thought you are better than this mate.
This was uncool to say, but you must know it's only natural, to ask about where one is at doing their research. We've had a few from some middle eastern countries, have been shown some neat & unusual things. Doesn't mean we can always know about their kind of findings, or how to try and help...
Thanks for what you shared,
it's interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

This is Quinoa's thread & is:

An excellent source of info,
specializing in the hard to
find & rare subjects.

Last edited:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no proof on rock that it was ever touched by man, with out proofed it was touched by man a rock is just a rock and nothing more.
And how would you, specifically, know the proof?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you'd like us to believe your assertions, proof is required. If you don't care if we believe, why does this thread exist at all?

That's a rhetorical question of course.
Who owes you any proof? If you don't believe in this stuff, why are you in this area of the forum? Don't you have detecting stuff to read and junk to find? I mean, if I don't believe in something, which is my prerogative either way really, why would I spend my time badgering people who do?

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
... If you don't believe in this stuff, why are you in this area of the forum? ...
Who said you have to believe anything to view this area of the forum?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Archaeologists are the most likely to be able to prove anything, by having the funding & techniques, equipment to do what might be needed for a particular dig.

It's doubtful they would even try
to work some of the bad death trapped burial sites like what Allen_Meyer has described & illustrated here.

"Archies" would most likely be able to accurately date a site by anything left behind of man's making, such as in the
interesting Smithsonian
article Charl posted above.

They could also most likely time frame date any work done to natural materials, if they wanted to.

Otherwise, it's hard to date & virtually impossible to prove any (short of a documented discovery), of the universal kinds
of man made Markers/Signs that seem to have been used, re-used by different peoples, many so similarly done, even on different continents & in different periods & millennia.

Some of the people's symbology, like the Phoenicians, for example, used their own specific kind of
Markers/Signs that are different than earlier & later explorers & conquerors, heavily based on their own spiritual beliefs. The ancients before them, had their different kinds of beliefs seen in very different kinds of ways in huge rock markers/monuments they left.

(Quinoa has studied & done extensive research into all of that
a lot, going back probably before Ancient Egypt, & understands, & has figured out quite a lot of it.)

Those, & the latter Phoenician types of marks/monuments, were
sometimes used & added to
by later people, seeking to do all of the things they did, regarding the existing places they may have found, & possibly raided or added to, & to leave their own codes & secretive kinds of patterns in obscure treasure places.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There are markers/signs in this pic, most likely indicating someone was there
working in some past time.
20221021_164642.jpg