Hello guys, This is a rabbit shape rock with signs. can you please help me decode it? It would be very much appreciated.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wrong, there is no burden of proof as you see, this is not a court room or a trial, & in fact is just a kind of discussion. Therefore, there will be NO proof, jury or verdict or really any sleep lost over the discussion that seems has gotten nowhere...

I personally don't in the least bit at all care whatsoever. But that IS a nice rabbit head shaped rock with ear, nose mouth & eye.

And a huge turtle shell shaped
boulder, & then another boulder for it's head, with a decent carved
mouth & eye, just as the OP was showing, & right at an apparent entrance to something hidden under ground. It's ok you don't see it that way. No problem, NO worries! No nothing!

Just really no need to discuss any more,
or go to musing or mocking like ya'll did
to a newcomer to TN...

Unnecessary, & uncalled for. The individual did pretty good taking all that, & still giving out more information. Ya'll just can't
stand being outdone by a supposed
newby like that!
Gooday...

If you'd like us to believe your assertions, proof is required. If you don't care if we believe, why does this thread exist at all?

That's a rhetorical question of course.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Bottom line there is nothing in pictures of rock posted that shows it was ever touched by hands of man.
No proof a lot of things I've seen & even touched, was ever changed by the hands of man. Just shapes, etc.

That's the way they did it, & the way it's meant to be. Masterfully enough to doubt any one could have done
anything but just mother nature,
like most eyes will see & think.

It's not for everybody. Just like there's no proof about a lot of things in this life, including this subject often times.

Hey, If we can help the guy we'll try. Otherwise, we certainly don't want any strife over trying...

Not trying to prove anything here, as just like you all say, it is simply just NOT provable. Just sharing info based on a lot of research & info by study and reckoning, and a lot of actual experience out in the field, with all kinds of similar:
markers/signs/monuments
Some original & natural, some man manipulated, but made to look natural, some obviously made to look like something of animal or man nature, others maybe a sun, moon, sign, or lightening bolt, etc.
Unprovable? Yes, mostly too
controversial to ever prove, but only observed by the exercised & trained eye. Just sharing info, it's not necessarily intended to be proven.

But some can, & others will see.
That's the idea, some will, & that sharing of knowledge is the motive that makes it worth the time...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If you'd like us to believe your assertions, proof is required. If you don't care if we believe, why does this thread exist at all?

That's a rhetorical question of course.
My post above, that's your answer
as to why there is discussion, &
sharing of pics on the subject.
Ok? Some see, that's it.

But no one cares to prove
or if you believe. That's not
even the objective. It's really
just sharing experiences &
findings (pics) amongst
ourselves, & anyone else
that may be interested
in the specific info.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When members remove pictures from the original thread, the thread can get locked.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No proof a lot of things I've seen & even touched, was ever changed by the hands of man. Just shapes, etc.

That's the way they did it, & the way it's meant to be. Masterfully enough to doubt any one could have done
anything but just mother nature,
like most eyes will see & believe.
It's not for everybody. Just like there's no proof about a lot of things in this life, including this subject
often times. Hey, If we can help the guy we'll try. Otherwise, we certainly don't want any strife over trying...

Not trying to prove anything here, as just like you all say, it is simply just NOT provable. Just sharing info based on a lot of research & info by study and reckoning, and a lot of actual experience out in the field, with all kinds of similar:
markers/signs/monuments
Some original & natural, some man manipulated, but made to look natural, some obviously made to look like something of animal or man nature, others maybe a sun, moon, or lightening bolt, etc.
Unprovable? Yes, mostly too
controversial to ever prove, but only observed by the exercised & trained eye. Just sharing info, it's not necessarily intended to be proven.

But some can & others will see.
That's the idea, some will, & that sharing of knowledge is the motive that makes it worth the time...
Sorry, without proof of being altered by man it is just a rock, and saying "exercised & trained eye" is another way of saying "imagination". Almost any rock ever made by mother nature can be imagined into something if the finder has an active imagination, in the end, it is still just a rock..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Since the OP removed the picture it will end up being locked.
Fair enough, you have the option.
My suggestion for what little it may be worth, would be let it settle, & see if the Thread Starter may come back & show more of an area where he said the Romans & other civilizations have been, & like the nice rock arch pic he showed, it appears to be an underground entrance. He also said he would show it I recall, if he lives to show anyone. That might be pretty interesting if he does & it's real.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The thing is that most people don't know about this, it's a science that is not educated in schools. Only archeologists know about it that's why most people won't perceive it as I did. I thought I would find some archeologists who specialized in treasure hunting. The ancient civilizations used rocks as maps of where they buried their treasures or loved ones because all people will consider it natural. They shape rocks with wisdom Mudd to make certain animals or humans as spiritual guardians of the tomb. In this case, the rabbit is the spiritual guardian of this tomb. I found other shaped rocks that have maps on them, 4 wells, and a ruin of a house. All of this is in small mountains more like hills and between them was a small valley that is only full when times of rain. I have only explored about 400 meters radial.
That's all a pretty good effort communicating, for someone
trying hard, not from the US?

I've seen some Ancient concrete, but not any making a form of anything. Different civilizations did things differently. Some similar,
or some even used the same
kind of symbology, maybe
with clever variations.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No, it's not. This is an ancient site. I have already found big rocks of 8 tons each on the top of a hill; underneath them are small rocks with a gap between them. It's an opening to a basement that's leading to a cave, I found also 1 well near it and near the rabbit underneath the hills, I found another 2 wells of 1m in diameter. there once was a valley between the two hills. I need someone to help me decode the rabbit since it's an easy sign for treasure signs masters. I thought this website would have a lot of them as I have a lot of signs to decode. Those hills were used as a cemetery of ancient civilizations.
That's giving a lot of info.
No telling what else is in this
ancient area he's describing.

No easy answer to the question. If you think a particular angle is directional, keep looking in all the different angle's directions. ..

You know it may be trapped so dangerously, that you can't even think about exploring it alone.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if you are being serious or joking. Anyway, this is what a turtle guardian of the tomb looks like it weighs over 20 tons (just an estimation). there is a mechanical trap if you try to enter from this entrance there is always a chance that the shelf would fall and block it, the egg is round which will help the shelf to fall. And you will die inside.
Jagged pointy edges.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No, according to Garrett's Book "Treasure Signs And Symbols" it means that treasure is near. Mostly, inside a Jar buried under the ground or inside an enclosed rock. But, those are only to distract you from the most precious target which is the egg of the turtle. It symbolised a big treasure inside a room underneath alongside to the tomb, but we should know where the real entrance is and to stay sharp when entering, it might other traps inside the tunnel. If you get back to see the head of the turtle, you will see that is cut off like rectangle which symbolised a door then the smile of the turtle is like hallway after you enter from the door. Then, some cuts in the shape of triangles symbolise stairs and above these a triangular cuts there is a square cut, meaning, after the hallway you will find stairs to go up to the room where the tomb is. And the head of the turtle is pointing towards the safe entrance (I tried to see where it's pointing towards and I found a flat rock rooted in the side of the valley like a doormat but bigger with an X on it. I think, that the door is made of Wisdom mudd to look like the valley's shape and colour). And the entrance which the eye of the turtle see is fake or the other way around. I which I had the Phoenix 3D to scan the whole ground. And see where the room and hallway might be.
Quoting Garrett.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
"I had the Phoenix 3D to scan the whole ground. And see where the room and hallway might be."
So it isn't tell you anything then-as the word might be was the conclusion.
Kind of like saying if I dig deep enough I might hit China.....
You edited "I wish" out of his posted text, to make it look like he'd already done what he said he hoped to be able to do.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't have a problem. I was looking for someone with knowledge of treasure signs to help me decode this. What I found instead is that most people don't know about it.
True most people don't know.
Just take them YouTube videos with a grain of salt... beware of dangerous scammers...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread