What's new

latest gas prices

Local governments are not getting additional project funding due to extreme fuel taxing.
lets talk about property taxes in the same way.... my "million dollar" house is costing me $10,000 a year in county taxes.... my county has EXPLODED in valuations the past 20 years... not sure what I am getting for it, I mean, roads and services are good and all that, but they ALWAYS have been. I'm not really complaining, just amused.
 
By the way now $9.00 per gallon for diesel in northern ca. at some foreign owned fuel stations. YES there is a difference in prices between local owners and Indian owned stations. Native American stations are cheaper, India owned stations are among the highest in our area by a significant amount. Just observations based on facts. Price gouging occurring. Sell half as much for twice as much type mentality I guess. Where is the oversight and regulation?!
reservations can avoid state taxes, cheaper gas... I have one close by too. (and great fireworks)
 
but,
How much is California's budget deficit no counting election year slight of hand? They spend money their residents don't have.
California's fiscal problems are California's problem. I was only speaking to their contribution to the federal till, which is significant.

Sell half as much for twice as much type mentality I guess. Where is the oversight and regulation?!
One of the wonderful aspects of capitalism is that a vendor can ask whatever price they want to ask. Another is that a buyer can refuse and go elsewhere.. Personally, I hit the Native American gas stations when I can.
 
California's fiscal problems are California's problem. I was only speaking to their contribution to the federal till, which is significant.


One of the wonderful aspects of capitalism is that a vendor can ask whatever price they want to ask. Another is that a buyer can refuse and go elsewhere.. Personally, I hit the Native American gas stations when I can.
I suppose it depends on if we are in a state of emergency or not in California. I would say we are very close. Price gouging during emergencies is not acceptable.
 
By the way now $9.00 per gallon for diesel in northern ca. at some foreign owned fuel stations. YES there is a difference in prices between local owners and Indian owned stations. Native American stations are cheaper, India owned stations are among the highest in our area by a significant amount. Just observations based on facts. Price gouging occurring. Sell half as much for twice as much type mentality I guess. Where is the oversight and regulation?!
Over here is almost the same. Their reasoning in your state for sell half as much for twice as much is to cut down on cashiers' time dealing with customers so they can use the time to sell other items TO OTHER customers...
This is not honest trade practice!
 
Just my personal opinion, but I will contine to pay what ever it takes to destroy Iran Goverment's capability to do anything, we are at war.

Iran killed 240 marines in the Beirut, Lebanon bombing in 1983, troops were on International peace keeping force there at the request of the Lebanon government, as well as hundreds of other American soldiers killed by their proxies over the years since, as far as I'm concerned Iran has not paid a heavy enough price yet.

There are now scattered reports coming out of armed resistance killing Revolutionary Guard members in Iranian cities.

...just who is the real enemy here?

 
To: Unclemac
California has done at least one thing right; they capped annual property taxes to 1% percent per year.
You may wish to discuss proposing California Proposition 13 to your state's activists.
Don in SoCal
 
Last edited:
Post deleted, No political posts.

I do not advise challenging the moderation or our rules on open forum, our rules are posted and my signature has link to rules as well.
 
Last year, I spent around $700 to fill up my heating oil tank, which was a record high then. We just called to order a fill up for this year. It will be around $1300. Outrageous.
 
Oil prices fell for a fourth consecutive session Monday as improving flows through the Strait of Hormuz and prospects for renewed diplomacy over the Iran conflict eased immediate supply concerns.

Brent crude futures were down 2.8% at $100.95 a barrel, while West Texas Intermediate fell 2.8% to $97.53 a barrel in European trading.

Improving traffic through the Strait of Hormuz and renewed diplomatic efforts are reducing the geopolitical risk premium in oil prices, MUFG said. Still, Saudi export constraints and continued security risks around the Red Sea leave the market vulnerable to further supply disruptions.
 
Average price of diesel around me is $6.00-$6:15 gal, gas $3.90-$4.19
Yesterday September 21st, at a big Shell station between Bloomingdale, Illinois and Hanover Park, Il, on rt 20, grade 87 was 4.99
Medium Grade 89 was 5.79 ( FIVE DOLLARS. SEVENTY NINE Cents )
Diesel was around $ 6.80 or 6.99
Premium, I don't remember
 
No Dop in Tower City :(

000aaa.webp
 
Gas still dropping here in Orlando, SAMS gas is now currently $3.79 gal, diesel is $5.75. About .15-.25 cents higher at other locals stations close to me.
 
Gas still dropping here in Orlando, SAMS gas is now currently $3.79 gal, diesel is $5.75. About .15-.25 cents higher at other locals stations close to me.
Diesel still $8.40 to $9.00 a gallon here in N. Ca! :( The fuel delivered to Cresent City and areas is driven from Chico as far as I know. Gets cheaper the further down river it is hauled!??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom