LUE MAP THEORY, MAYBE SOME CONTEXT

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
lue map genuine 2.jpg
pyramid 2.jpg

These two pictures shoe the LUE Map and a map I created plotting great circle lines over a map of the United States. As you can see, the pyramid shown by the yellow lines is similar to the pyramid in the upper left quadrant of the LUE Map. I wasn't trying to solve the LUE Map but I was studying the Kensington Runestone and trying to figure out if there was any organized placement of the stone. As I researched the site, I noticed some features that were on the LUE Map so I thought I would share the information and you can decide for yourself if there is anything useful in my mapping that might relate to the LUE legend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
In the lower right quadrant of the LUE Map, there are three large triangles, side by side. The thick yellow lines on this google map show three large triangles. The tops of the triangles were formed by connecting three points, the latitudes of the Kensington Runestone on the Atlantic and Pacific coasts and the location of the runestone, itself. The bottom of the large triangle was formed by connecting the location of St. Augustine, Florida, the location of Center Point, Texas and the southwestern corner of the United States. Something of interest is the latitudes of St. Augustine and Center Point are the same as the latitude of the Great Pyramid of Giza, in Egypt.
Triangles yellow.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
In one of his books, Scott Wolter wrote that in 1926 ten men initiated an effort to raise $300,000 to build a 204 foot obelisk that would house the Kensington Runestone. Eight of these ten men were Masons. Perhaps they knew that the site of the runestone was the tip of a huge pyramid. Maybe they also knew the base of that pyramid was created by the locations of St. Augustine, Florida and Center Point, Texas. The latitudes of those two places are almost exactly the same as the latitude of the great pyramids of Egypt at Giza. The locations of the Kensington Runestone and Center Point, Texas are almost dead center of the upper and lower United States.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The latitude of the Kensington Runestone site is 45 deg 48' 38". That latitude on the Pacific coast is 1360 miles from the site of the stone and that latitude on the Maine border is 1339 miles from the runestone. This puts the runestone pretty much at the center of the upper United States.

In the southern part of the United States, St. Augustine is 1060 miles from Center Point, Texas and it is 1086 miles from Center Point to the southwest corner of the United States. This shows that Center Point really is at the center of the lower United States.

Something else of interest is, the latitude of the Great Pyramid of Egypt is 29 deg 59' 45" and the latitude of the Spanish fort at St. Augustine is 29 deg 53' 55". Also, the latitude of Center Point, Texas is 29 deg 57' 11".

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
inside line pyramid.jpg

The inside line of the pyramid was plotted by running a line from the Kensington Runestone through Culebra Peak, Colorado and south southwest to the line from Center Point, Texas to the Pacific coast. This line also passes between East Spanish Peak and West Spanish Peak, just above Culebra Peak.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This map shows a pentagon formed by connecting the locations of Marble Mountain, Blanca Peak, Culebra Peak, West Spanish Peak and Black Mountain. There are treasure legends associated with all of these peaks, except for Black Mountain. A terrain feature with the word Black included is common around treasure legend sites, with the LUE legend it's Black Lake. About 70 miles west of Blanca Peak is Treasure Mountain, also associated with a treasure legend.
pentagon treasure mountain.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This map shows three yellow lines that connect Treasure Mountain with three treasure legend sites to the east, Oak Island (Money Pit Legend), Montvale, Virginia (Beale Legend) and Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas (Black Book Legend). Also, each one of these lines go over one of the pentagon peaks that are east of Treasure Mountain. The top line goes over Marble Mountain, the middle line goes over Blanca Peak and the bottom line goes over Culebra Peak. So, each of these lines connect three locations that are associated with a treasure legend.
three line east.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
On this map, I added another yellow line that connects Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas (Black Book Legend) to Oak Island (Money Pit Legend). You can see that line intersects the line from Treasure Mountain to Montvale, Virginia (Beale Legend) right above Fort Knox, Kentucky which is the site of the United States Bullion Depository. In his book Treasure Hunter's Manual 7, Karl Von Mueller writes that whoever solves the puzzle of the map will find a natural Fort Knox and will never be able to carry away all of the treasure there.
wcb to oak island.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Here's a close look at the alignments from Treasure Mountain.
pentagon red.jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Good work as always mdog. I'm going to add a little here to the LUE discussion/confusion. From what I've worked with in the past, if there really is something known as the LUE, I tend to favor a Colorado location. I keep wondering about two of the Colorado Peaks you've analyzed - Treasure Mountain and Culebra Peak. First, let's start at a quick peek at some of the "coincidences" of treasure lore sitting on the 33rd parallel north. I'll limit this to stuff very close to that latitude in AZ and NM.
33N.jpg

Adamsville AZ is a major KGC site for Brewer and others, tied to Jacob Waltz and the unsolved dilemma of the "Lost Dutchman" legend nearby.
The Big Lue Mountains (high point in the range) speaks for itself and is tied to local treasure legends not related to the LUE.
Lone Pine NM (mouth of San Francisco River) is a very common KGC place name clue (as is Adams above).
Twin Sisters Peaks NM is a landmark filled with treasure-related petroglyphs, geometrical mapping and gigantic "7 Cities" legends.
Timber Mountain NM (high point) is in the Caballos and site of a low-profile, high stakes recovery there that was shut down by Covid and is attempting to reorganize. If that one fails, there are plenty more ongoing in the Caballos..
Spaceport America NM is just plain weird, carefully placed on this parallel for some reason. Treasure lore? Not that I know of.
Victorio Peak - we all know about this place.

This establishes, if nothing else, several known and possible nodes on potential treasure maps - local maps, regional maps, continental maps, world maps.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My Colorado coincidences. Since I don't believe in coincidences, I remain curious about Treasure Mountain and Culebra Peak. Does this tie into the "LUE Map"? I'm hopeful mdog can provide more answers.
Colorado.jpg

People can investigate the Kensington Rune Stone and the International Peace garden for themselves, if interested. To me, they're both important to numerous discussions.

KRS discovery.jpg

IPG.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Good work as always mdog. I'm going to add a little here to the LUE discussion/confusion. From what I've worked with in the past, if there really is something known as the LUE, I tend to favor a Colorado location. I keep wondering about two of the Colorado Peaks you've analyzed - Treasure Mountain and Culebra Peak. First, let's start at a quick peek at some of the "coincidences" of treasure lore sitting on the 33rd parallel north. I'll limit this to stuff very close to that latitude in AZ and NM.
View attachment 2139091
Adamsville AZ is a major KGC site for Brewer and others, tied to Jacob Waltz and the unsolved dilemma of the "Lost Dutchman" legend nearby.
The Big Lue Mountains (high point in the range) speaks for itself and is tied to local treasure legends not related to the LUE.
Lone Pine NM (mouth of San Francisco River) is a very common KGC place name clue (as is Adams above).
Twin Sisters Peaks NM is a landmark filled with treasure-related petroglyphs, geometrical mapping and gigantic "7 Cities" legends.
Timber Mountain NM (high point) is in the Caballos and site of a low-profile, high stakes recovery there that was shut down by Covid and is attempting to reorganize. If that one fails, there are plenty more ongoing in the Caballos..
Spaceport America NM is just plain weird, carefully placed on this parallel for some reason. Treasure lore? Not that I know of.
Victorio Peak - we all know about this place.

This establishes, if nothing else, several known and possible nodes on potential treasure maps - local maps, regional maps, continental maps, world maps.
Hi sdcfia. It looks like you've found some new locations since the last time we talked about this. I feel that the best connection is the one between Treasure Mountain, Timber Mountain and Victorio Peak, with a really weird connection to Spaceport. Also, I think that Victorio Peak is part of the LUE legend. Five miles southwest of Timber Mountain is a little town named Oasis. Oasis has the same latitude as Acre in Israel. Acre was a Templar stronghold during the Crusades. Victorio Peak also has the same latitude as Acre and Oasis, 32 deg 55' 28". If you find the midpoint between Oasis and Victorio Peak and run a line to it from Treasure Mountain, that line goes right through Spaceport. That isn't all. If you start a line at the 90 degree angle just below Spaceport and run it to the center of the Pentagon in Washington D.C., that line intersects the two lines from Treasure Mountain and Wildcat Bluff, right above Fort Knox. It's wild. The pentagon shape is important to the LUE setup. It represents the star constellation Auriga.
You have written many times about your theory that treasure legends were used to convey a message or draw people to a specific site, well, I believe you are right.
Over the years I have read many conversations about the LUE legend and the information that was shared by Von Mueller. From what I remember he mentioned that the LUE consisted of many treasures spread over a large area. That would fit in with the legends represented by the locations on my mapping.
In the pictures below, the thick black line shows what I just described.
victorio peak.jpg
spaceport.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
By the way, folks, I was looking at my Treasure Hunters Manual 7, today, and saw that I showed the wrong map on my first post. I corrected that.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Ten of the locations on this map are associated with treasure and lost mine legends. They are:
Oak Island (Money Pit)
Montvale, Virginia (Beale Treasure)
Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas (Black Book Treasure)
Victorio Peak, New Mexico (Doc Noss Treasure)
Treasure Mountain, Colorado (Frenchmen's Gold Treasure)
Marble Mountain, Colorado (Lost Mine)
Blanca Peak, Colorado (Lost Mine)
Culebra Peak, Colorado (Lost Mine)
East and West Spanish Peaks, Colorado (Lost Mine)

Six of these locations share three great circle lines that intersect above Fort Knox, Kentucky, home of the Fort Knox Bullion Depository.

In his Treasure Hunter's Manual #7, Karl Von Mueller describes the LUE as, the hoard of all hoards on the American continent...a natural Fort Knox. He also writes that anybody who solves the puzzle of the map will never be able to carry away all of the incredible treasures.
pyramid 2.jpg

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The hidden mapping alignments/geometries are like chess. The available public "treasure legend details" are like checkers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread