OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know? Something just don’t add up? Sergei? I’ll get back to that on Monday.

I did not say that everything will be simple and work out. A tangle of contradictions, only at first glance. My last post was mostly for those who participated in this in 1985.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, you labeled your self as a treasure hunter on Facebook. You your from the island and by blood your more related to a Japanese than a German, although your writing sounds more like an old German in an old war. You’ve done a lot of research to come out with such a story! Your phishing for information to decipher the map, because you have a map that has other information than a regular window map and your at a dead end, so your phishing for more information. I was close to describing all the map in detail just because you sound like a lost treasure hunter with the intention of going in to the lions den. Hoping that someone saves you and helps you so you can get what you need. So you can take the credit and be known as the man who tricked many just to reach a goal that many have failed. Your map just adds a little more of verification as to the place I mentioned. I thank you for exposing that specific map to me. I’m calling bullshit! Respect my belief as I do yours. And for that reason I’m out!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[ Отто.png Отто.png
No, I'm Russian. And these are the heroes of my story.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, you labeled your self as a treasure hunter on Facebook. You your from the island and by blood your more related to a Japanese than a German, although your writing sounds more like an old German in an old war. You’ve done a lot of research to come out with such a story! Your phishing for information to decipher the map, because you have a map that has other information than a regular window map and your at a dead end, so your phishing for more information. I was close to describing all the map in detail just because you sound like a lost treasure hunter with the intention of going in to the lions den. Hoping that someone saves you and helps you so you can get what you need. So you can take the credit and be known as the man who tricked many just to reach a goal that many have failed. Your map just adds a little more of verification as to the place I mentioned. I thank you for exposing that specific map to me. I’m calling bullshit! Respect my belief as I do yours. And for that reason I’m out!

Dear Ramiro valdez, thank you for your sincerity. I do not want to destroy your hopes. But I no longer need any additional information, I am already filled to the brim with it, and everything is already clear to me. And I'm not trying to deceive anyone. Another question, why did I write all this? If of course it will be interesting, then ask questions in a personal message and I will answer you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rebel is the good, your the bad, and I’m the ugly cause I’m the Mexican and map is the stone.

Mexican, this is temperament and passion, but people are all different and nationality is not a sticker that determines quality.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what’s under the stone? Nothing! You know what I see? I see Thailand, German, and now Russian? And you know what I think, Sergei, I think that we are all full off lies? Because we all don’t show the things we hide. I’m a little confuse with what you’re looking for or what you want us to do with the story. So how can we help you, so you can help us decipher the map or is it that you were just worried that someone would die, but how! If your Otto was a genius and therefore nobody is going to find it. Otto would not like it if you though less of him? We are not like Otto, but we’re still going to keep on trying to decipher the map and that’s why we’re here. Unlike others I have no problem trying to decipher the map even if I’m wrong. This is just a learning experience for me and like you, I don’t care about the gold. Sooner or later that someone is going to bump into it and when someone finds the general area they should extracted it with caution. It’s not my concern if people want to look for it, that’s there doing. I just want to decipher the map here with the help of some friends. I wish you success in your venture plus i think it could make it into a book. Most stories or tales comes mix with a little bit of truth and a lot of fiction, therefore no story here will ever be rejected because we are all looking for undocumented clues because those items have been lost and no one has a clue. So stick around if you never heard my crazy decipher story, my good friend. As soon as I get my decipher training plan I will execute it by using a little bit of reverse engineering. Wish me luck!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grown men are essentially the same boys. Many of us, as children, dreamed of adventure, in the style of Indiana Jones. Mysterious treasure maps, about which we enthusiastically read in childhood, attracted us. And what is there to hide, this childhood dream of finding your treasure is always alive with many adults already, "boys".

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s the spirit and truth I was waiting on, Sergei!!!! Thanks for those encouraging words, my friend! I know what your talking about. Before I start explaining that map I wanted to ask you where did you find that specific map?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m going to call this the window map. You can go all over the world to find what’s inside the window and when you do the window will shatter. But if you unlock the window it is much easier. You, Sergei, and others can help me unlock the window by answering a few simple questions which I will post tonight. I hope that you step in and help.

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let’s, per say, we enter the mind of the genius. In order for him to make a map, like this one, he would need two things, the compass and the sun. The compass will verify the general position of the items in his map. The sun will adjust everything more closely in their direction. Therefore, if you were a pretty good Templar you would need to know this things in order to find and hide. Beale used a knife, a big cross, and a little cross because his area was so large and using the sun would not be a good thing. He instead needed a decipher letter to describe the closely related items in that smaller area which he is describing in the peralta stone. But, the same goes, if you find the place you can then burn the letters. Some one here defined the second approach and he or she is right. Several other explorers have said it too! If you can’t read the map then put on your boots and go find it! So you can break the window or burn the letters. But that’s really hard to do! Wait! Wait! Wait! But there is the eye in the sky! Lucky for us that’s the next best thing! The down side is that you must want to do it because it takes some practice and then hours to narrow the search an even then you have to verify it with the map in question just to be sure that it looks like the place. Other persons have said, you have to show me the gold? before I believe you? There right!!!!!! But the plan is to find something, instead of nothing, that makes you feel that your in the right place and never sure that it is until you find the gold in order to not be disappointed. Even though the odds are high we do it anyway because, like you said, we like to challenge the pirate at his game. Your welcome to help If your are that kind of pirate.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know why some don’t have some symbols outside the window frame?

I already wrote, if you read everything carefully, there were initially several, two, and possibly even three maps from the author.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread