The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Answer this riddle question? From a big window you can make six more different windows which one of all the windows is the most important? The big window, the upper halve window, the lower halve window, the upper left quarter window, upper right quarter window, lower left quarter window or lower right quarter window? And why? If you answer the right one then you will be a quarter of the way to unlocking the window. If no one answers then we all loose, genius wins!!! He is not smarter than the human race, he was just lucky to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right knowledge to make the plan. His thought process is similar to most who would be making a simple map to give to someone who has never been there. The map is made so that someone can figure it out, you just have to find place. Beale used symbolic places found on a map with structures which you would find near the designated area . The only thing Beale’s map is missing is the description of the immediate area which doesn’t matter with today’s technology. So you see, Beal’s process is similar to author of this map. So I hope someone jumps in to play the game. So I can post another question to unlock the window.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Ramiro Valdez, everything I wanted to say has already been said in the main article and in the entire comment thread. Sorry, I don’t want to offend you like anything else, and everyone else, but I have no desire to participate in someone’s investigation, why should I? To play a game? I've already done my own investigation. And I have already played enough of my game, as they say - "The game is over." But another continuation is also possible.

Last edited:

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, I just wanted to prove the point that you were never in it to win it! And the participation here shows you that you were right this was the right place to say your story, because there is really no true treasure hunter here, you yourself verified it by saying it was just a circus and a place where boys come to dream. Im laying down a hand that was open handed. Welll, there is always tomorrow or Disney World and I choose Disney World, so I say goodby to you, Sergei, and the small audience. I wish everyone a happy holidays with milk and cookies!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sergei, I just wanted to prove the point that you were never in it to win it! And the participation here shows you that you were right this was the right place to say your story, because there is really no true treasure hunter here, you yourself verified it by saying it was just a circus and a place where boys come to dream. Im laying down a hand that was open handed. Welll, there is always tomorrow or Disney World and I choose Disney World, so I say goodby to you, Sergei, and the small audience. I wish everyone a happy holidays with milk and cookies!

Do not be sad, and goodbye Ramiro valdez and good luck in your personal investigation.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MONSTER cookies! :tongue3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy holidays! Хепи Нью.png Хепи Нью.png

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Спасибо.png
Thanks to everyone, especially those who carefully read and appreciated my comments.Special thanks to my friends! And as you can imagine, this is not the end of the story! I can provide the most complete version of not only this abbreviated story (which is basically just a hint at a decryption), but also a complete decryption (Liu's map). But for this I still need your help (and it will be paid for by me, according to merit, since everyone will receive their well-deserved part of "treasure or glory".) For what I wrote this story, I need your support to interest the official authorities (since nothing will work without their help).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT Officials...? HA!

Let me give you an example, let's say you found and took a treasure. But from this action of yours, a mechanism suddenly starts, and hundreds of people die. But more than that, this inflicts additional, irreparable damage (the second blow, which Hitler hoped for).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let me give you an example, let's say you found and took the treasure. But with this action of yours, a mechanism suddenly starts, hundreds of people die. But moreover, the whole country will be hurt because of the death .... following the example of the destruction of the two towers of the "Gemini"!
Eh...?

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like the time has come to reveal this mystery with Louis' card to the world community. The only question is to what media should I turn to? Or maybe just take it and, as they say, spit on everything and publish the full transcript on this site? But what will follow (unnecessary and dangerous hype). The consequences are not predictable.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Executive Order 6102 did not prohibit private ownership of gold. It made "hoarding" gold illegal.

Exemptions included "[FONT=&quot](b) Gold coin and gold certificates in an amount not exceeding in the aggregate $100 belonging to any one person; and gold coins having a recognized special value to collectors of rare and unusual coins."

Now, one could argue this is a distinction without a difference. At $20.67/oz. $100 worth isn't a lot of gold.

However, details matter.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo[/FONT]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread