What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Off to lay on the plank.

Night c u n am.
 
ARC,

Don't let the bedbugs bite....then again they'd probably die from all the rum...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I can tell you how to make a parabolic dish that will let you pick up McDonalds free WiFi upwards of 30 miles away if you put it up high enough.
The topography is the factor, some of the oldest granite in NA is around me, no inline view of anything.

Though the dish sounds interesting.
 
Just picked our first pint today Bill.
The patches that dogged the caterpillars are looking loaded.:hello2:
I has the smallest tick walking on a canvas carrying bag when I came in, a nymph.
The Mrs asked where I had the bag, I said it was on the back seat since yesterday, probably hatched in your truck.....:laughing7:
Now I'm starting to wonder.:icon_scratch:
 
Morning.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom