What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning ARC and Rook
 
Jim,

Nice looking head of garlic what type is it?

We planted music also a hard neck type.
 
Jim,

Nice looking head of garlic what type is it?

We planted music also a hard neck type.

:dontknow:I have no real answer on that one Bill.

It could be one of 4-5 different strains that we have gotten over the years.
We bought elephant off a organic producer 5 yrs ago, and then we have gotten some off another friend but have no idea on the variety.
These ones were lost/left in the garden last year, started to come up last fall, separated transplanted again, then covered up a bit.
It's one of those things that's hard to kill-even with my lack of gardening skills.:laughing7:
 
Screenshot_20210715-074205_Instagram.webp
 
Much better choice than the Triton. Best of luck with it.

You need to lose that bimini top. I hope the morons didn't drill holes through the cap to install it.

The Bimini was factory installed .The shade it gives comes in handy on those hot/sunny days.Besides about 99% of the fishing I do is trolling with umbrella rigs,using plainer boards I make from Alum license plate blanks,designed to hold the weight of a 3-4 foot Dia. 9 hook rig and a 2 oz. lead weight.They do a good job up to 3MPH . IF and when I need to cast (in a frenzy) that's what the open Bow is for :)2010_0817Mttohuntdeer4th0004.webp
008.webp
 
Last edited:
I remember those rigs roger !! Nice boat roger...congrats on getting back out on the lake...its good for the soul !!
 
good morning all!

E0hctB7X0AEqgcV.webp
 
I remember those rigs roger !! Nice boat roger...congrats on getting back out on the lake...its good for the soul !!

Thanks Bart :) All systems on the Boat are checking out -as they advertised-Must a been a Garage Queen most of its life.001.webp002.webp003.webp009.webp007.webp007.webp011.webp
 
Last edited:
Whats going on down there in the extreme tropics xaos ??
 
That engine looks pretty mint !! Nice !! I think my boss is getting us a new vexus !!
 
The Bimini was factory installed .The shade it gives comes in handy on those hot/sunny days.Besides about 99% of the fishing I do is trolling with umbrella rigs,using plainer boards I make from Alum license plate blanks,designed to hold the weight of a 3-4 foot Dia. 9 hook rig and a 2 oz. lead weight.They do a good job up to 3MPH . IF and when I need to cast (in a frenzy) that's what the open Bow is for :)View attachment 1937294
View attachment 1937299

I guess it's ok if you don't have to cast.

If I had a bimini top I would be pulling clients' hooks out of it all day LOL.
 
GMorn everbody, Idont know how to link to a site but if you want to see hail pics look up panhandle post. alliance Ne had big storm Friday. Neat lighting strike video also, read about Bart’s hits, A friend and I were struck trying to outrun a storm, stopped to go threw a gate and boom.
Roger those planer boards look good. Way way back, early mid 90’s, we started pulling prototypes for off shore brand and I’ve used them when bank fishing to put a bait in a specific spot or hole in the river. I can remember using snap weights instead of lead line about that time also.
Bart as few of those coins would go along ways in my world..
Have a great day...
 
Mornin all.

Dang Bart: Much detail remains intact on that coin when enlarged.
A couple hundred sales like that , and a guy could slow down a little...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom