What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning to the crew got some rain overnight and still raining. Everything is growing like crazy these days.
 
Roger that's one heck of a turnout for that pirate gathering. I'll lay you odds lots of jewelry was lost where those boats were anchored.
 
Morning bart, bill, ARC and RTR
 
Roger that's one heck of a turnout for that pirate gathering. I'll lay you odds lots of jewelry was lost where those boats were anchored.

Yeah maybe but its 30-55 ft. deep in that cove.If any bling fell overboard the striper's got it :) Hey,if you zoom in on the 1st Pix.you'll see that sea plane I mentioned @ 3 oclock position.
 
Last edited:
Good morning all.

Surprise! No didn't fall off the face of the earth, just the ship.
I have no idea what has been going on aboard ship, it will take alot of catching up. I hope all are healthy, happy, and finding treasure!
 
RTR, that explains falling off the ship! It was a water cannon game of war! ...before it even happened! Lo! Time warp!
 
Good morning Bill!
I am hale and hearty. It's the rest of life that's out to get me.
I think I keep falling off ship thru that time warp mentioned earlier.
Long float in a dark space, weird wind...and I think somebody farted in there! :icon_scratch::dontknow:
 
I have to go attend to other things, like count the Captain's gold & rum kegs. Hopefully I shall return and not be caught...either by the Captain, or that smelly time warp!
 
Hello beeps....just sayin hi !!
 
Boy oh boy....spearfishing has come a long way.....got a new 400$ pole spear !! Ya thats right 400$ !! I've been kinda disappointed in the spearfishing lately....but finally my prot?g? is old enough (16) and has the lung capacity and drive to keep at this game. His passion for it is obvious to us all now. We have graduated to the next level and we are done with the cheap toys we were learning with. We are upgrading and going next level now !! Carbon fiber break down poles, dual barb breakaway ice pick tips with spectra leader, and upgraded silicone bands. We lost so many great fish with the old style paralyzer triple prong tips...these were basic rigs to teach my freedivers with. Now all of a sudden with the upgrade in equipment my passion for spearfishing has been renewed !! Im eager to hunt trophies again !! Wooo hoooo !!
 
Im still cleaning up finds from yesterday....merc dime and v nickel, little silver earring, and all kinds of little trinkets !! Nothing earth shattering though !!
 
Morning RC...hope all is well for you !!
 
Bart,

Good score for the owner of those bottles!

Those babies are beautiful.....I have one almost complete wine bottle with the gold patina !! One day ill dig a whole one !!
 
And now...for the Sunday Funnies:) Love the one at 3:09 LOL
 
Roger,

In that case time to go fishing for stripers....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Not only for you catch something to eat the odd bling might show up.

Remember the saying when life gives you lemons make lemonade.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Yeah maybe but its 30-55 ft. deep in that cove.If any bling fell overboard the striper's got it :) Hey,if you zoom in on the 1st Pix.you'll see that sea plane I mentioned @ 3 oclock position.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom