What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I really dislike when the clouds start spinning in circles...BRRRRRR

oQuLM7h.webp

On a lighter note:

What does an Eastern European woman get on her wedding day that is long and hard?

A new last name!

Now, good Morning All!
 
Last edited:
Well I've been using and making treasure contacts on instagam. I really didn't think that the recent tropical storm moved enough sand to make a difference in my hunting pattern. Well I have 3 separate instagrammers telling me to get down key to a certain area that has a tremendous cut from the storm. Just got a video of the storm ripping this area up !! Its a long drive down...but I gotta check it !! Guess I'll wander down key and check some sand !!
 
Hi kids!
Been busy getting the house ready to sell.
Big bucks will mean I’ll be on a beach digging soon
 
Well I've been using and making treasure contacts on instagam. I really didn't think that the recent tropical storm moved enough sand to make a difference in my hunting pattern. Well I have 3 separate instagrammers telling me to get down key to a certain area that has a tremendous cut from the storm. Just got a video of the storm ripping this area up !! Its a long drive down...but I gotta check it !! Guess I'll wander down key and check some sand !!

Mornin all.

You going by boat , working off the ride by first mating again Bart? L.o.l..
 
Old Hitler is supposed to be what, 25 feet?



Maybe...just maybe....one day I might have a chance to enjoy the island of Cuba !! I wish them the best in there fight for freedom....God bless the cuban people.....I admire them because they find so much joy and happiness with almost nothing of material supplies. I hope to one day swing a detector in Cuba, and enjoy a great vacation there !! Such incredible history there !!
LIBERTAD!

classic-lrg-bay-of-pigs-brigade-flag.webp

Free Cuba!
Maybe the Feds can turn around a confiscated pacific Colombian cocaine sub-submersible load it up with arms, and point it at Havana.
Mr. Magoo isn't going to do a damn thing to help those people. His handlers are all Marxists.
 
.or are you 2 hours behind treasurenet?
That is the real conundrum.
'NUFF SAID!

Well, Being on STT in USVI, that is about as far as you get East time zone...
2 hours in front of me is Iceland time zone...

Is TNet based in Iceland???
hmmmmm

Are you trying to say that TNet is from the future????
 
Last edited:
Night.... off like a one legged tightrope walker.
 
Well, Being on STT in USVI, that is about as far as you get East time zone...
2 hours in front of me is Iceland time zone... Is TNet based in Iceland ??? hmmmmm
Are you trying to say that TNet is from the future? ???
Maybe in the Bermuda Triangle time warp plasma vertices.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning Rook
Have you been out detecting at all this past while?
 
Morning... Off... bbl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom