What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

AARC
Sent U 2 PMs
 
Ok
Equipment is a handy time saver in life.
Like I'm a happy camper as the new tiller groomed 960 ft of berry patch in 20 minutes.
Now 48 ft a minute in 1st gear, got to love power and efficiency.
I'll be buying some new tines for the tiller to make things even better.
 
Jim,

Came across this video about mulching blueberries you might like.

 
This is on the menu tonight not the gal....just the mushrooms....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: will substitute cherry tomatoes sliced in half for the sauce.

Will whip up a side salad from the garden also nice and easy supper.

 
Last edited:
Jim,

Came across this video about mulching blueberries you might like.



Pretty well do the same, peat moss, wood chip mulch, will be putting down the cert. Acid enriched mulch paper down.
Just about got the grass, weed, issues under control.

With a 550 bush/plants to attend to, its not a thing to turn one's back on for a few days.
Seems that it can turn into a forest of weed/grass in no time.
Amazing how the weed seed survival rate is so good.

I was listening to Ed Lawrence today, I need some nematodes to be working the 24/7 shift.
 
I know, right? LOL!

Did you get to go on that fishing trip?

Well it?s complicated. I stopped working first of June to get the house ready to sell.
I kinda felt going out of state fishing wasn?t gonna help downsize.
 
Looking at a house in woodville,Ohio
 
And on that note... hold down the fort... err ship... i have had enough fun for one day.

G night.. c u n am.
 
Nah, you don’t really believe she lives in Ohio do you?
 
This is on the menu tonight not the gal....just the mushrooms....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: will substitute cherry tomatoes sliced in half for the sauce.

Will whip up a side salad from the garden also nice and easy supper.



Now uncle Bill, we all know why you watch this video
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom