What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Look Ma ...its raining Fish 005.webp
 
Just sold 50 shares of Etsy at a decent profit and bought another 50 shares of Paypal to lower my overall costs.

I think I'll be flipping between these 2 companies for awhile skimming off some profits and repeat over and over again.
 
Trying to get our black raspberry canes under control.....trimmed back this years growth. Next order of business is to chop it up and load our city compost bin. Then round 2 will involve cutting out the old growth and doing likewise with it.
 
Finally... the tile work on the shower is done:occasion14:013.webp
 
Another James Bond film scheduled for release this coming October.

 
I thought a female was to play Bond in this one ???
 
Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!
All that fussing you have made over me traveling into your CWAZ, and you are looking into moving to one of my trails? Horse Hockey! Good luck trying to get it listed as a CWAZ. I already have imminent domain. No mistake. Imminent not eminent.



Any given day, any given time, we will be driving by. Oooohh! A drive by! Hmmmmmm. :icon_scratch: :angel12:





Well, don't get rid of your fishing poles when you down size.


Oh come on miss looney tunes
No one believes you ever told the internet where you actually live
Besides Woodville is a very nice town
 
Roger,

Well after skyfall they thought Bond was dead because he disappeared after getting shot in the movie. They did name a new 007 who's a black gal but when he shows up they tag team it in this supposedly his last film in the series.




I thought a female was to play Bond in this one ???
 
Last edited:
Treating ourselves to some steak tonight....steaming up some yellow beans and small potatoes from the garden and sauteing up some portobello mushrooms and garlic.
 
Here's a neat way of growing and harvesting sustainable lumber in Japan.

 
Just picked up a Catalpa (? pretty certain) wood gun stock cheap that originated in China.
No surprise I'm not finding much info on it's origins methods /source of harvest..
 
Night.
 
they were a "flash in the pan"... that song is was only good for a movie score... IMO... radio play... not so much.

C.D. "Therapy" bootleg I had in rehab during hospitalization about a dozen years ago had it on it. L.o.l.. Thanks Sis.
It gets some airplay. Blue moons maybe...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom