What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot_20210803-215615_Google.webp
This...is me !!
 
Well lesson learnt, walking the Max tonight he turned towards the barn enclosure, pointing with the paw.
Ok I think I better check. So I figured all had gone in the barn as it was after 9, dark.
Nope, 8 turkeys roosting out back of the barn.
Now a chicken is an easy turkeys not so, hard to herd with a flashlight.
So no more let them go in by themselves, turkeys are kind of lacking a strong brain skills.:laughing7:
 
Morning Tnet.
 
Morning ARC, Rook
 
:hello: good morning !!
 
So happy this morning.....landed a new whale client....very rich and very interested in my treasure hunting !! I have agreed to show them the underwater world, and all its treasures !! Nice family that wants to learn about treasure, and free diving. Ill show them how to hunt the big collector grade shells, well get into spear fishing , and hog dogging, and lobster wrangling, and of coarse I will teach them the ins and outs of underwater detecting. We may take some dedicated trips to the bahamas for some of these adventures !! Great new patron/client !!
 
So happy this morning.....landed a new whale client....very rich and very interested in my treasure hunting !! I have agreed to show them the underwater world, and all its treasures !! Nice family that wants to learn about treasure, and free diving. Ill show them how to hunt the big collector grade shells, well get into spear fishing , and hog dogging, and lobster wrangling, and of coarse I will teach them the ins and outs of underwater detecting. We may take some dedicated trips to the bahamas for some of these adventures !! Great new patron/client !!

Why have mystery meat when the steaks are available-Congrats on getting another interested client that you can share the passions with Bart.:hello2:
There's something about can money buy happiness? Well it helps if one wants to pursue the hiring of knowledgable folks to fulfill the dream of things such as this.
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses! I know I am late! In-laws came up from KY and we have been socializing with them and our kids and grandkids. I am tired!
The older 2 grandsons instigated the younger 3 grandkids to race around the pond. That was hilarious! I am sure they all slept in, also.
OK. what have I missed?
 
So happy this morning.....landed a new whale client....very rich and very interested in my treasure hunting !! I have agreed to show them the underwater world, and all its treasures !! Nice family that wants to learn about treasure, and free diving. Ill show them how to hunt the big collector grade shells, well get into spear fishing , and hog dogging, and lobster wrangling, and of coarse I will teach them the ins and outs of underwater detecting. We may take some dedicated trips to the bahamas for some of these adventures !! Great new patron/client !!


Well, hey, hey! That's great news! Good for you, Bart!
 
Looking at a house in woodville,Ohio

Whoa, Whoa, WHOA!
All that fussing you have made over me traveling into your CWAZ, and you are looking into moving to one of my trails? Horse Hockey! Good luck trying to get it listed as a CWAZ. I already have imminent domain. No mistake. Imminent not eminent.

imminent

[ˈimənənt]




ADJECTIVE


  • about to happen.







Any given day, any given time, we will be driving by. Oooohh! A drive by! Hmmmmmm. :icon_scratch: :angel12:


Well, don't get rid of your fishing poles when you down size.
 
Double bonus....boss says he is gonna bring me the 18 foot maverick flats boat, and give me the title to it !! He has had it for a year and never used it. He knows I like it, and instead of selling it he's giving it to me !! I get it Monday !! What a wonderful day its been so far !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom