What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well done Bart.
 
27 rings since July 1st !! I lost 1 gold before I got home on one hunt. I found it and lost it in 2 hours !!
 
20210903_202107.webp
Found a tiny silver key also
 
Off peoples... c u n am.
 
Mornin.
 
:icon_scratch:

:dontknow:

 
Last edited:
:laughing9:

And all the girlies say I'm pretty fly For a white guy


 
Last edited:
In the category of... Lyric definition... Song interpretation. Good luck!!







 
Last edited:
Songs with other songs n them. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Rolling Stones) And Daytripper (The Beatles)

Millennials puke gif.gif call it (sampling)




Sweet Home Alabama ( Lynyrd Skynyrd) And Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon)


 
Last edited:
Morning OV, ARC
 
Good morning crew
 
Morning OV, pepper and AARC
 
Good morning pirates. Me thinks it is an antique hunt kind of day.
 
Morning Rook, Bill and WD
Best of luck on the Antique Hunting day WD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom