What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I heard this on the radio and for some reason it reminded me of OV.

 
Good morning peeps
 
Well islamoradamark finally figured out that I have a cool woodshop. He is excited to come up and hang out at the shop this morning. Our shop is like the ultimate outdoor man cave. So well do some projects in the morn, and maybe in the afternoon a long beachcomb mission !!
 
Well in a few hours the massive crowds will start to gather at all the Florida keys swim spots. As the day wears on many will get drunk and lose there jewelry as the labor day party gets more intense each day. By the end of the three day party there will be gold in every swim spot. Mark and I will start scanning the sand on Tuesday!!
 
Well in a few hours the massive crowds will start to gather at all the Florida keys swim spots. As the day wears on many will get drunk and lose there jewelry as the labor day party gets more intense each day. By the end of the three day party there will be gold in every swim spot. Mark and I will start scanning the sand on Tuesday!!

Best of luck on the upcoming hunts guys.
May the sausage fingers shrivel to wieners, and the gold drips off into the sands below.
 
Wow...very well said pepper !!
 
The weather plays a factor in this treasure hunting, and right now we are having a stretch of great weather !! Its so calm and clear right now that the water looks photoshopped. The crowds will be at record levels. Traffic will be off the chain crowded on land or in the water !! Ill be trying to sniff out the Latin pig roasts that will be happening around the neighborhoods !! Enjoy the labor day weekend folks....im gonna !! Might be time to put some rum in my coffee and get this party started !!
 
So on Thursday I got in my K5 Blazer (a big truck), and as soon as I started to pull out of my driveway the right rear wheel rolled up over something and came down BOOM! What the he11 did I just run over? I got out and looked and there was a big gopher tortoise in my driveway. He had been sitting under the truck in the shade right next to the rear wheel. He went into his shell when I picked him up, and I checked the top and bottom of his shell, not a crack or even a scratch. I don't think he even realized anything happened. There is a gopher tortoise hole in my flower bed that has been there a long time, but I have never seen it's occupant. So I put him next to the hole and got back in my truck and went about my business. When I got home several hours later he had gone into his hole. This morning he came out again and was sitting on my front walk. Amazing he wasn't crushed or even injured, the K5 is a full size truck that weighs almost two and a half tons.

I named him "Frank The Tank". From now on I will make sure to look under my trucks before I get in.
 
Last edited:
meanwhile in Oz...

Road Train ...17 cattle trucks!

roadtrain5.webp roadtrain1.webp

In Western Australia...it is now legal to pull 5 trailers!

road-train-681e0608-1289-43d5-b72b-bc41925d9a2-resize-750.webp
 
Last edited:
Uh Oh. W.D. is rockin out!

 
I heard this on the radio and for some reason it reminded me of OV.



You might be on to something there!
I'm a guitar player... like George... And this too!!

makers grolsh.webp

One of our many rivers as my screen saver.
 
There is a choice!




 
Mornin
 
Morning WD.

Off.. bbl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom