What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Rook.
 
Good morning, Bill, looks like we lived to see another day.
 
The grass is green-so I'll say good morning world.:coffee2:
A special good morning to those that share space on this little but important space.
Arc, Rook, Bill, CD, WD and all the those that are just there-just want to add you also.:hello:
 
GMorn everbody, fall is in the air, weather gal says 79 for the high today, I like it.
That 2g a month for 2 sounds good, city bank pays 5.5%, I never thought of them as a bank, just a card.
Corona virus in not new, the only missionaries I personally know spent more than half there 80 years in Africa. Why is it junk science that they took low doses of hydrocloracrome ( not spelled correct and google won’t help) and calodial silver to fend it off and still do today? I’m so tired of hearing about the jabs and how good they are, it’s all politics to me. The scientist that came up with ivermectin won the Nobel award 30 years ago but that is animal husbandry and junk science too. The ivermectin I’ll use today is a pour on used for cattle, an adjustable squirt gun attached to gallon sized jugs, 3oz (Roughly)down the back bone shoulders to tail.
Have a great summers over holiday!
 
Morning Fat, and to you Bart
 
Morning pepper and crew !!
 
Mornin all.

Got the one tractor that had conked out in the heat home. Brought a magneto coil with me to replace but it started with the old one. Cooled enough over the long set I guess. That or the tractor was lonely and wanted to go home... L.o.l..

Another loaded on the trailer in it's place , to hopefully get some more work done today.
Old truck steers about like a canoe on a strong current without a keel. Or , the monkey on the steering wheel is just oversteering to much. He did go to using one hand to steer more instead of both hands fighting...

These folks seem to be having a good time...
 
Morning RC
Good to hear that you got her home.
Off to get parts for the ATV
 
..Bill thanks but I’ve already seen. My favorite uncle is a now retired Dr. He work in the Mayo Clinic for 30 years. I’ve taken his advise. Shut off your media and enjoy your life as best you can. No one gets out alive...
 
20210903_145937.webp
Another gold this morning !!
 
Very nice bart.:icon_thumright:
 
hahahaha...with all of the text...I thought is said ASIA grannies...

Like WTF are they making focaccia???

Just made some guacamole, best batch in a while...marinating flank steak for the grill...
 
Last edited:
hahahaha...with all of the text...I thought is said ASIA grannies...

Like WTF are they making focaccia???

Just made some guacamole, best batch in a while...marinating flank steak for the grill...

As well as I. heh
 
Friends...LArry is gonna deadbang Bermuda as a Major...

GTFO...NOW!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom