What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2: Good morning everyone, clouds were very think offshore so no sunrise this morning. Still it was a nice morning on the beach. A cup of coffee & watching the day begin.
20250906_070615.webp
20250906_070629.webp
 
Running out of close places to detect so now just digging the foil signals and slaw ones to see what happens. Outcome was lots of trash and odds and ends. A Zippo and a heartbreaker ring that looked like a class ring when I saw it's edge but nope just a big ol junker. Fun but exhausting day regardless.
Whoa! That's a pile.

Some goodies too.
Zippo loser is still disappointed I'll bet.
And that is a good lookin ring for not being a top notch one. I'd have been all excited too.

Congrats!
 
Hey anyone else had an upper molar removed that a root exposed, when removed, the nasal cavity? I had it done 2 days ago. They stitched it to hold the sides together better and help it heal. Yesterday wasn't bad but all the anesthetic has worn off now and the pain going into the sinus is increased. So I have been told for 2 weeks avoid as much as you can sneezing, do everything you can not to and no blowing your nose (spring hay fever time too) dont use straws, don't drink alcohol, and zero exercise or strength activity and no altitude travel. Im on antibiotics too. I can't put any pressure on that side of the face too I was told. I get checked next week but if it doesn't take healing over it has to be fixed by a dental surgeon. 🫤
I never knew it was a thing till now. Anyone else had it.
 
Hey anyone else had an upper molar removed that a root exposed, when removed, the nasal cavity? I had it done 2 days ago. They stitched it to hold the sides together better and help it heal. Yesterday wasn't bad but all the anesthetic has worn off now and the pain going into the sinus is increased. So I have been told for 2 weeks avoid as much as you can sneezing, do everything you can not to and no blowing your nose (spring hay fever time too) dont use straws, don't drink alcohol, and zero exercise or strength activity and no altitude travel. Im on antibiotics too. I can't put any pressure on that side of the face too I was told. I get checked next week but if it doesn't take healing over it has to be fixed by a dental surgeon. 🫤
I never knew it was a thing till now. Anyone else had it.
Yep, had to have bone graft to plug it back up. Three weeks of pretty intense pain! It's all good now though with an implant.
 
Hey anyone else had an upper molar removed that a root exposed, when removed, the nasal cavity? I had it done 2 days ago. They stitched it to hold the sides together better and help it heal. Yesterday wasn't bad but all the anesthetic has worn off now and the pain going into the sinus is increased. So I have been told for 2 weeks avoid as much as you can sneezing, do everything you can not to and no blowing your nose (spring hay fever time too) dont use straws, don't drink alcohol, and zero exercise or strength activity and no altitude travel. Im on antibiotics too. I can't put any pressure on that side of the face too I was told. I get checked next week but if it doesn't take healing over it has to be fixed by a dental surgeon. 🫤
I never knew it was a thing till now. Anyone else had it.
I had it done many years ago. Mine was painful but I’ve heard some had no pain or very little. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. Good luck with the healing
 
Running out of close places to detect so now just digging the foil signals and slaw ones to see what happens. Outcome was lots of trash and odds and ends. A Zippo and a heartbreaker ring that looked like a class ring when I saw it's edge but nope just a big ol junker. Fun but exhausting day regardless.

dating zippos.webp
 
Cool! Did you run across anything like this on your rounds?
View attachment 2223788
No, just a few heel nippers!!

Afternoon to the whole crew! Rraining today and temperature at 71F this afternoon in N.E. Oregon. Takeing a rest day today.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom