What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You better put that phone in a Faraday bag.....otherwise il call my hacker friend OV. before you know it ill be on you like white on rice !! And my hacker friend will access your location stamps and Google maps !!🤣
I wouldn't do that ! I probably couldn't now a days anyway...You guys are just to damn cool ! :headbang::headbang:
 
Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Woke up in Alaska this morning on the way to Juneau. Cool 55 degrees is a nice change from Florida's heat. Visiting a glacier today.
Pictures !!!
 
I wear 3x shirts as they are comfortable and I still have a beer gut, not sure why as I quit drinking a few years ago.
This sentence made me laugh a lot harder than I probably should have. That was an awesome thing for you to do but if he’s like a Vietnam vet I know you might not have been saving the old man from the punk, but saving the punk from the old man. In a few weeks I’m supposed to sing at a huge birthday party for a Vietnam vet and I’ll tell this story then ask who he believes was actually saved, I think he might like that. He’s turning 77.
 
I did not want to get that close as it was a good sized knife as I saw when he was being questioned by the police.
My hell raising days are behind me. I was 6' 5" and about 185 in high school, turns out I could throw a javelin a long ways! So I worked out with the upper classmen weight guys...discus (not for me) and shot put (not for me) It was great hanging out with thee most popular badasses in high school ! One of the seniors...I was a freshman didn't like my freshman ass hanging out with their class. The weight guys said...fight him ! No way I said I'm a stick boy ! They talked me in to it. One punch he was down and I took his punch with ease ! So I learned i could drop and or knock people out ! My left jab could get peoples attention and my straight right was legendary...At least locally.
a few later I hung around partyers I was 225 230 pounds then. I only defended girls getting slapped or my friends who could not fight ! Can you imagine if I was an asshole and looked for trouble ?
Reminds me of when I was a teen, 16 living in Melbourne in the 70s. Coming home late on a tram these two guys about 30 and drunk get on and start abusing everyone going up to them swearing, yelling and threatening them, old people and us, about 20 people on board. I give him him some lip about it so he decides to bash the kid, me. First punch coming towards me and I kick him back and unload beating the crap out of him. My sisters boyfriend was a pro boxer and used to teach me how to fight. He's on the floor cowering with me standing over him calling him an a-hole. The entire trams passengers start clapping and cheering me! 😄 Old ladies going "good on you, good on you" as she's clapping along with the others. His mate didn't move. 😂
 
I did not know this !

Did You Know Astoria Has a Dark Past Astoria, Oregon, sitting at the mouth of the Columbia River, has seen some wild history. Back in the 1800s, this was the most dangerous river bar crossing in the world. Nicknamed the “Graveyard of the Pacific,” the Columbia River Bar has claimed over 2,000 ships and countless lives due to its brutal waves, shifting sandbars, and unpredictable weather.
Astoria was also home to the first permanent American settlement on the West Coast, founded in 1811 by John Jacob Astor’s fur trading company. But the area’s riches came with a bloody price — early explorers and traders faced violent conflicts with native tribes, disease outbreaks, and brutal winters.
Here’s a chilling twist: during Prohibition, Astoria became a hotbed for smuggling operations, with tunnels running under the city to secretly transport alcohol. Some of those tunnels are still there today, echoing stories of gangsters, bootleggers, and even human trafficking.

dark history 1.webp



dark 2.webp



dark 3.webp
 
Reminds me of when I was a teen, 16 living in Melbourne in the 70s. Coming home late on a tram these two guys about 30 and drunk get on and start abusing everyone going up to them swearing, yelling and threatening them, old people and us, about 20 people on board. I give him him some lip about it so he decides to bash the kid, me. First punch coming towards me and I kick him back and unload beating the crap out of him. My sisters boyfriend was a pro boxer and used to teach me how to fight. He's on the floor cowering with me standing over him calling him an a-hole. The entire trams passengers start clapping and cheering me! 😄 Old ladies going "good on you, good on you" as she's clapping along with the others. His mate didn't move. 😂
Awesome story, some people just have it coming. I thought I was the only feisty one here but I’ve learned differently. But even for me it’s been almost a year since I had to bop someone, I guess I’m getting old. 🫤
 
This sentence made me laugh a lot harder than I probably should have. That was an awesome thing for you to do but if he’s like a Vietnam vet I know you might not have been saving the old man from the punk, but saving the punk from the old man. In a few weeks I’m supposed to sing at a huge birthday party for a Vietnam vet and I’ll tell this story then ask who he believes was actually saved, I think he might like that. He’s turning 77.
I'm 6' 5" and 295 pounds 3 x shirts are needed ! A fat Viking !:laughing7::laughing7:
 
Awesome story, some people just have it coming. I thought I was the only feisty one here but I’ve learned differently. But even for me it’s been almost a year since I had to bop someone, I guess I’m getting old. 🫤
Yeah id prefer not to these days. Not worth it. Sheesh im hearing of people hospitalised and stabbed to death over parking spots or places in queues.
I try to ignore people these days.
 
I'm 6' 5" and 295 pounds 3 x shirts are needed ! A fat Viking !:laughing7::laughing7:
Oh 3 times size, I thought you were wearing three shirts because it was cold 🫤
Can I call you fatso................face slap incoming in 3...2....
 
Damn ! I hope you recover well !
Im going to work today.....no pain no swelling.....no excuse to stay home !! I never even saw my dentist....I got knocked out and he wasn't there, and when I woke up he wasn't there ??
 
Good morning everyone.

I have a rule -- never eat anything bigger than your head. This little bluebird never heard that rule.

 
Im going to work today.....no pain no swelling.....no excuse to stay home !! I never even saw my dentist....I got knocked out and he wasn't there, and when I woke up he wasn't there ??
Mmm, was he ever there at all? 🤔
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
Wow, wow, simply WOW!
Please provide a light show for a few of them.
I'm a tad green around the gills with envy.
Congratulations on your great walk about of recoveries.
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
Wow!!!
Drooling over here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom